Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Use Murdered Children to Make up Shortage in Adult Transplant Organs " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Use Aborted Children to Make up Shortfall of Transplant Organs: Oxford Stem Cell Expert

- An Oxford University stem cell expert has urged the use of aborted children in organ transplants as a solution to the shortage of available organs. Sir Richard Gardner has called for a feasibility study on the possibility of obtaining organs from the bodies of aborted babies.He said, "It is probably a more realistic technique in dealing with the shortage of kidney donors than others."The Daily Mail reports that pro-life and Christian groups have called the proposal "morally abhorrent," and said it will result in abortions being timed to suit transplant patients. Dr Peter...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/mar/09031205.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Use Aborted Children to Make up Shortfall of Transplant Organs: Oxford Stem Cell Expert

- An Oxford University stem cell expert has urged the use of aborted children in organ transplants as a solution to the shortage of available organs. Sir Richard Gardner has called for a feasibility study on the possibility of obtaining organs from the bodies of aborted babies.He said, "It is probably a more realistic technique in dealing with the shortage of kidney donors than others."The Daily Mail reports that pro-life and Christian groups have called the proposal "morally abhorrent," and said it will result in abortions being timed to suit transplant patients. Dr Peter...

The pro-abortion crowd should be happy. Another reason to murder pre-people.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The pro-abortion crowd should be happy. Another reason to murder pre-people.
    When I first read of China's killing Falun Gong prisoners for their replacement organ program my first reaction was one of horror.

Butchering a human beings,prisoner or free, just to make a profit by any government is an abomination .
    But the aborting an innocent and selling their organs will surely draw the wrath of GOD and America is Justifiably doomed if we allow/follow this policy .

Falun Gong in China:
    Since 1999, reports of torture, illegal imprisonment, beatings, forced labor, and psychiatric abuses have been widespread. 66% of all reported torture cases in China concern Falun Gong practitioners, who are also estimated to comprise at least half of China's labor camp population, according to the UN Special Rapporteur on torture, Manfred Nowak, and the US Department of State respectively. In 2006, human rights lawyer David Matas and ex-Canadian secretary of state David Kilgour published an investigative report concluding that a large number of Falun Gong practitioners have become victims of systematic organ harvesting in China and that the practice is still ongoing
    Last edited by megimoo; 03-12-2009 at 05:03 PM.

When I first read of China's killing Falun Gong prisoners for their replacement organ program my first reaction was one of horror.

Butchering a human being,prisoner or free, just to make a profit by any government is an abomination .
    But the aborting an innocent and selling their organs will surely draw the wrath of GOD and America is Justifiably doomed if we allow/follow this policy .

Falun Gong in China:
    Since 1999, reports of torture,[14] illegal imprisonment,[15] beatings, forced labor, and psychiatric abuses have been widespread. 66% of all reported torture cases in China concern Falun Gong practitioners, who are also estimated to comprise at least half of China's labor camp population, according to the UN Special Rapporteur on torture, Manfred Nowak, and the US Department of State respectively.[16][17][18] In 2006, human rights lawyer David Matas and ex-Canadian secretary of state David Kilgour published an investigative report concluding that a large number of Falun Gong practitioners have become victims of systematic organ harvesting in China and that the practice is still ongoing[/SIZE]
    This is what happens when morality is openly disregarded by a government and removed from the decision making process.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

wow - super frightening.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You realize that parts from aborted children are sold now? Especially eyes, there is a huge market for them. I do believe that is still illegal in the US, but is not illegal everywhere.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    You realize that parts from aborted children are sold now? Especially eyes, there is a huge market for them. I do believe that is still illegal in the US, but is not illegal everywhere.
    OH FUN do you have any links to information on that? I'd love to throw it in Bob Casey's face.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    OH FUN do you have any links to information on that? I'd love to throw it in Bob Casey's face.
    I haven't come up with much tonight...though I had quite a few on a thread a couple years ago. I'm sure it's long gone. Anyway...

Anti-abortion rights groups are questioning the ethics and morality of what they call "Frankenstein experiments" at UW Madison that use fetal tissue. It's perfectly legal for UW Madison to do the research but opponets of the research say it's gruesome business that should be publicly debated.
    Bowman says while it's illegal to buy and sell human body parts, processing or service fees are allowed when it comes to fetal body parts. One Illinois supplier of fetal tissue lists prices for various organs used in research - $999 for a brain, $150 for lungs and heart, $75 for an eye.

Some other info:

Aborted Babies' Tissue Used in Burn Experiment
    Tests Show Treatment Led to Normal Skin Regrowth

Washington Post | August 18, 2005
    By David Brown

An experimental therapy that uses skin cells grown from an aborted fetus successfully healed severe burns in eight children, sparing them the need for skin grafts, according to a study published today.

===

Here in North Carolina, at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, the possibility of controversy surrounding aborted fetus-tissue research has limited the information made available to the public. There is reportedly a program to develop an artificial liver that is using, in part, fetal-tissue
    >But not all schools have been able to maintain anonymity. At the University of Nebraska Medical Center, the brain cells of aborted fetuses being used in the study of Alzheimer's disease by researchers was reported in a local newspaper

===

Tax-Funded Research Implants Aborted Fetal Tissue in Mice

American scientists are using tissue from aborted babies in genetically engineered mice to study how certain diseases are spread, and the experiments are being paid for with U.S. tax dollars.

=======

U.S. Vaccines Derived From Abortion

===

Transplantation of fetal eye cells may restore sight
    >
    The fetal cells, collected after a medically necessary, second-trimester abortion, were specially prepared and grown in the laboratory for use in transplantation.

I'm going to quit looking for now. This is making me sick.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I haven't come up with much tonight...though I had quite a few on a thread a couple years ago. I'm sure it's long gone. Anyway...

Anti-abortion rights groups are questioning the ethics and morality of what they call "Frankenstein experiments" at UW Madison that use fetal tissue. It's perfectly legal for UW Madison to do the research but opponets of the research say it's gruesome business that should be publicly debated.
    Bowman says while it's illegal to buy and sell human body parts, processing or service fees are allowed when it comes to fetal body parts. One Illinois supplier of fetal tissue lists prices for various organs used in research - $999 for a brain, $150 for lungs and heart, $75 for an eye.

Some other info:

Aborted Babies' Tissue Used in Burn Experiment
    Tests Show Treatment Led to Normal Skin Regrowth

Washington Post | August 18, 2005
    By David Brown

An experimental therapy that uses skin cells grown from an aborted fetus successfully healed severe burns in eight children, sparing them the need for skin grafts, according to a study published today.

===

Here in North Carolina, at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, the possibility of controversy surrounding aborted fetus-tissue research has limited the information made available to the public. There is reportedly a program to develop an artificial liver that is using, in part, fetal-tissue
    >But not all schools have been able to maintain anonymity. At the University of Nebraska Medical Center, the brain cells of aborted fetuses being used in the study of Alzheimer's disease by researchers was reported in a local newspaper

===

Tax-Funded Research Implants Aborted Fetal Tissue in Mice

American scientists are using tissue from aborted babies in genetically engineered mice to study how certain diseases are spread, and the experiments are being paid for with U.S. tax dollars.

=======

U.S. Vaccines Derived From Abortion

===

Transplantation of fetal eye cells may restore sight
    >
    The fetal cells, collected after a medically necessary, second-trimester abortion, were specially prepared and grown in the laboratory for use in transplantation.

I'm going to quit looking for now. This is making me sick.
    more than enough. Thank you.

That is horrible. :(