Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Okay, now we need a new thread outside of TEOTWAWKI Forum. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    There is a huge difference between birth control and embryonic stem cell research. One is an attempt preventing conception - the other is harvesting a human being as if that person is a commodity to be bought or sold like pork bellies.
    I agree, but wouldn't it be "murder" regardless if the fertilized egg is a person?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Lots of people do not understand that hormonal birth control can cause early abortion. Refusing to educate is a standard practice of those that think they know what's best for others.

Can you explain why the fertilized egg should be less protected BECAUSE it can become more than the one individual?
    The boldened says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I agree, but wouldn't it be "murder" regardless if the fertilized egg is a person?
    If the method is an abortificant - yes. If it is a preventative - no.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Okay, now we need a new thread outside of TEOTWAWKI Forum. :D
    I agree to a split. :)

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    If the method is an abortificant - yes. If it is a preventative - no.
    Hormonal birth control (as in pills, shots, etc) have the ability to stop ovulation, fertilization, or implantation. Some have argued that isn't true, but nearly every resource (medical, pro-life, and pro-choice) tend to agree about its abilities.

Hormonal birth control (as in pills, shots, etc) have the ability to stop ovulation, fertilization, or implantation. Some have argued that isn't true, but nearly every resource (medical, pro-life, and pro-choice) tend to agree about its abilities.
    yes and? My honest thought on birth control is simple - if God wants you to have a baby - you're gonna have a baby no matter what precautions you take. My sister is a prime example. Not only was she conceived while my parents were taking precautions - she conceived while taking precautions - even to the point that she has Irish twins.

The boldened says it all.
    Yes, it says that, when an embryo is killed by a human being, that human cannot know if he has just murdered 1 individual, or 2, or even 3. How can this make the embryo less than an individual?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.