1. #1 Don't put all your eggs in one basket 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwj-3NXteSw

Glenn Beck always puts it in common sense terms. This makes it hard to argue against "rich people". I wish I had a mole to burn, I'd post it at the DUmp.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Maybe Glen should run for Prez; he has more common sense than the rest of those fools in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Maybe Glen should run for Prez; he has more common sense than the rest of those fools in DC.
    And not even a college graduate. I've always said common sense is indirectly proportionate to years of higher education.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Great illustration, thanks. Here's another egg-oriented one, by a girl from the "Liberty on the Rocks" project. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bSGgBtqyKY
    "If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"