Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pakistan-born Christian minister brutally attacked and beaten by Muslims 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Minister beaten after clashing with Muslims on his TV show ROPMA

A Christian minister who has had heated arguments with Muslims on his TV Gospel show has been brutally attacked by three men who ripped off his cross and warned: ‘If you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs.’

The Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to the studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions in Urdu.
    Mr Samuel, based at Heston United Reformed Church, West London, said: ‘He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door.

Frightened: TV minister Noble Samuel
    He started slapping my face and punching my neck. He was trying to smash my head on the steering wheel.

Then he grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible.’
    The Metropolitan Police are treating it as a ‘faith hate’ assault and are hunting three Asian men.

In spite of the attack, Mr Samuel went ahead with his hour-long live Asian Gospel Show on the Venus satellite channel from studios in Wembley, North London. During the show the Muslim station owner Tahir Ali came on air to condemn the attack.

Pakistan-born Mr Samuel, 48, who was educated by Christian missionaries and moved to Britain 15 years ago, said that over the past few weeks he has received phone-in calls from people identifying themselves as Muslims who challenged his views.

‘They were having an argument with me,’ he said. ‘They were very aggressive in saying they did not agree with me. I said those are your views and these are my views.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-TV-show.html

Must be a mistake. Islam is such a peaceful, caring religion.:D

3. #3 Those Fun Loving Muslims... 
    they're just a barrel of laughs.
    Minister beaten after clashing with Muslims on his TV show
    By Jonathan Petre
    Last updated at 4:39 PM on 15th March 2009
    Comments (32) Add to My Stories A Christian minister who has had heated arguments with Muslims on his TV Gospel show has been brutally attacked by three men who ripped off his cross and warned: ‘If you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs.’
    The Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to the studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions in Urdu.
    Mr Samuel, based at Heston United Reformed Church, West London, said: ‘He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door.

He started slapping my face and punching my neck. He was trying to smash my head on the steering wheel.

Then he grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible.’
    The Metropolitan Police are treating it as a ‘faith hate’ assault and are hunting three Asian men.

Read it here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well!!! I'm sure that minister had it coming from the Religion of Peace. :mad:
    May the FORCE be with you!

Too bad he wasn't armed, he could have shot the bastard.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    Too bad he wasn't armed, he could have shot the bastard.
    Yes, but instead, the British government has decided to disarm its citizens for their own good. After all, if he'd defended himself, he might have really upset the Moslems. Can't have that, now can we? Maybe they can take this to a Sharia court for arbitration.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Ah loverly. You have to love the religion of peace and their wondrous evangelical outreaches. What is it that they call this technique? AH YES- it's a variant of the ever popular Convert or DIE evangelical islamic outreach program.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What's the over/ under that most of western Europe will be Islamic with in our life times?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What's the over/ under that most of western Europe will be Islamic with in our life times?
    Our life times? You expect this to happen very soon don't ya? As in within the next week or so?:p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Wouldn't it be great if us and other countries would start electing leaders with balls, instead of deep pockets and a song of brotherly love in their hearts.