Thread: Hey guys

1. #1 Hey guys 
    hey guys it's nice to finally meet some independent thinkers that aren't totally brainwashed by the media :)

I recently noticed how I indulge in most of my interests and hobbies (like sports and videogames) in an open forum setting and I decided that it would be a good idea to do so for my political beliefs as well. I am currently a junior in high school and live in Rhode Island, which is a hotbed for liberalism. Because of the vehement beliefs and emotional ties most of the people I know form with their politics, it's hard to engage in debate without offending people and the only places that I may discuss politics openly is in my Law class (which is predominantly liberal although my teacher claims to be physcally conservative despite being an Obama fan boy) and at home where I mull over issues with my dad, who is borderline Libertarian and encourages me to think for myself. With that being said, I felt the need to openly congregate with like-minded people that would not only agree with me, but open my eyes to things that I had once trusted. Thanks for your time and I'd like to say that you guys have a good thing going here.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Welcome!

But you must realize that 2+2=5. :D

bah I mixed it up with the song by Living Colour when they say 1+1=3 :p

utoh . . . usually it's only the lefties who get confused by facts . . . . your not some sneaky lefty are ya?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.