Thread: Wish me luck!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    This thread is about my torment tomorrow...not about cycling fags.:mad:
    He's not a fag; he's sleek and has wicking.

    Wait..... :(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Okay...got her car gassed up, tires checked, snacks and bottled water for the six hour drive...hopefully I don't get any panicky "I'm lost in Nowhere, Georgia!" phone calls four hours from now...:p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Okay...got her car gassed up, tires checked, snacks and bottled water for the six hour drive...hopefully I don't get any panicky "I'm lost in Nowhere, Georgia!" phone calls four hours from now...:p
    It is now 10:45 am. Here in Georgia, a curious stillness has settled over the land. In the distance, a dog barks......I feel a great disturbance in the Force.....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    It is now 10:45 am. Here in Georgia, a curious stillness has settled over the land. In the distance, a dog barks......I feel a great disturbance in the Force.....
    Funny, man. Very funny. Just remember, she isn't too far away from you now. And she made it there in one piece, no thanks to the screwy MapQuest directions...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Funny, man. Very funny. Just remember, she isn't too far away from you now. And she made it there in one piece, no thanks to the screwy MapQuest directions...

    Oops. How close....is...she...? :eek:
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •