1. #1 Penis Prank Flops. Fleeing Funster Foiled By Flaccid Inflatable. 
    Man dressed as penis disrupts graduation

By DENNIS YUSKO, Staff writer
    Last updated: 5:09 p.m., Thursday, June 26, 2008

SARATOGA SPRINGS -- A 19-year-old man dressed as a penis was arrested for disturbing a high school graduation today at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.

Calvin Morett of 337 Pyramid Pine Estates allegedly interrupted the Saratoga Springs High School graduation by marching across SPAC's stage in an inflatable 6-foot penis costume while diplomas were being given out, Saratoga Springs Police Sgt. Sean Briscoe said.

Morett purchased the full-body costume and sprayed parts of the 5,000 people in the crowd with Silly String, Briscoe said.

His motive? ``He thought it would be funny,'' Briscoe said.

Morett was ticketed for disorderly conduct, a violation, and will face the charges in City Court on Tuesday, Briscoe said.

Morett graduated from Saratoga Springs High School last year. He tried to streak away from law enforcement, but could not.

``Once I stopped laughing, he was pretty easy to catch because he was tripping on the lower portion of the costume,'' said Briscoe, who made the arrest.
    Pic at the link of Mr. Happy. :D

Blow Me......Up.

He deserves a stiff punshment for that prank.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    He deserves a stiff punshment for that prank.
    I expect he'll do some hard time!

They should erect a statue to this guy for this penile pratfall.

What a dickhead.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Not bad but next time try for all 'p's .Here let me try,Perilous Penal Ploy Phlops Persued Punsters Perhaps Puny Pneumatic

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Not bad but next time try for all 'p's .Here let me try,Perilous Penal Ploy Phlops Persued Punsters Puny Pneumatic
    You used a non-standard spelling on "phlops". Also "penal" is a good homonym but lacks the sense of "penile". Only here could we have a discussion of the art of titles. :p

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    You used a non-standard spelling on "phlops". Also "penal" is a good homonym but lacks the sense of "penile". Only here could we have a discussion of the art of titles. :p
    Yes that spell check screws me up on occasions.The 'Title game' goes way back in the newspaper business. Pure 'Yellow Journalism' and in headlines the use of non standards is allowed, the more outlandish the better !

As an example I give you "He was known for attacking his opponents with unusual, often alliterative epithets, some of which were coined by White House speech-writers William Safire and Pat Buchanan, including "nattering nabobs of negativism"
    (written by Safire), "pusillanimous pussyfooters", and "hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history".
    He once described a group of opponents as "an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals."
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-27-2008 at 10:11 PM.