Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Let's get organized people.

Jen - describe your painful interaction and we will rally to your side (whatever side that may be).

Shannon - we need an embarrassing or annoying TOTN.

Moo - more severed body part topics, please.

Get cracking. :D
    You know I'm terrible at topics.:(

How about...yeah, nothing.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Severed body parts found at two residences in Greenville

Coroner Parks Evans told GreenvilleOnline.com this afternoon that he canít tell how two hands and two feet found at two local residences this morning were severed, but that it was unlikely an accident and unlikely to have left the victim alive.
    Evans said one hand and one foot were found in a garbage bag at each of two residences this morning -- one on Rose Avenue just off Church Street and the other at Andover Park apartments near Cleveland Street and Faris Road, according to Greenville police.

The people reporting the body parts at each residence are related, said police spokesman Jason Rampey.

Evans said he couldnít confirm for sure whether the hands and feet come from a single person, though he believes they do in part because thereís a right and a left of each appendage. He said they appear to be from a black person.

Because of where the parts were severed -- the hands at the wrist -- Evans said he also couldnít tell whether a sawing or single chopping motion was used.

Investigators are hoping that fingerprints will identify who the body parts belong to, Evans said. He said he couldn't tell how long they had been severed.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You know I'm terrible at topics.:(

How about...yeah, nothing.:p
    Uh, okay.......you're not new at this but we seem to have a failure to communicate. Think, woman - there must be some burning question in your mind that is Lounge-worthy. Otherwise we will be reduced to those lame what did you eat/wear/drink thingies.

See? Moo got right with the program. :)

Jen - describe your painful interaction and we will rally to your side (whatever side that may be).
    This week, it's a sinus infection. Last week, it was a car accident that was my fault. Four weeks ago, I discovered that all men are lying, cheating, rotten bastards.

This is my June, people. Tell me it's all going to be okay.

Uh, okay.......you're not new at this but we seem to have a failure to communicate. Think, woman - there must be some burning question in your mind that is Lounge-worthy. Otherwise we will be reduced to those lame what did you eat/wear/drink thingies.
    Shall I get scandalous?

Y'all are going to be without me for like an entire day! I want amusement, dammit..and I want it now! (I also don't want to be the last poster in 3 threads. Help me :o)
    You really are even sadder than I thought... 3 posts in your own thread, followed by a recipe. Jayslijk!!!

While you're at Circuit City or EggHead or wherever it is you little people buy your consumer things, buy the GPS I told you to get, and also get yourself a laptop, and a G3/GPRS receiver, and then, you will truly be good to go.

Plug the G3 into the laptop, wait until the pretty flashing lights turn blue, then dictate to the brat whatever it is you wish to impart to us on CU, have him type it in ,and it will be so....even from a moving car !!!

You can even get voice recognition software for the outbound trip.

The comms charges will cost you a fortune, but CU is worth whatever you'll pay.

Technology is a wonderful thing. You can thank me later for these awesome tips. :D

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    This week, it's a sinus infection. Last week, it was a car accident that was my fault. Four weeks ago, I discovered that all men are lying, cheating, rotten bastards.

This is my June, people. Tell me it's all going to be okay.
    Yeah, no. It just gets worse from here on out.

P.S.

Hamp should have passed out by now.

Yeah, no. It just gets worse from here on out.
    I knew I could count on you.