1. #1 Somebody tell me how this works. 
    I've done it a dozen times. It always works as long as I actually do the math in my head. If I just make up the end number it misses it.

http://www.regiftable.com/RegiftingRobinPopUp.html
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Maybe it has something to do with the cursor position. When I did the math, I moused over the "real" number but when I picked randomly and didn't move the cursor, the program missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the cursor position. When I did the math, I moused over the "real" number but when I picked randomly and didn't move the cursor, the program missed.
    I did the mouse and didn't move the cursor anywhere near the number and it still got it right.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

When you subtract the sum of the two separate digits from a two digit number you end up with a multiple of nine. All the multiples of nine have the same gift listed so it is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    When you subtract the sum of the two separate digits from a two digit number you end up with a multiple of nine. All the multiples of nine have the same gift listed so it is always right.
    Ah! That's why it failed when I picked one randomly. I've heard of this trick before but I couldn't remember the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    took about 3 seconds to figure out
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.