Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    This story is disgusting.. If it were the Muslim call to prayer that kids had to suffer through no one would have batted an eye..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    Irrelevant. The children of the Amalekites did not deserve to be slaughtered for the crimes of their parents. Punishing the innocent for the crimes of the guilty is the epitome of injustice.

Feel free to provide a reasonable justification for the slaughter of infants and children.
    Do you support abortion?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Do you support abortion?
    People! Start a new thread already! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Do you support abortion?
    Continued here... http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=12622
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    This story is disgusting.. If it were the Muslim call to prayer that kids had to suffer through no one would have batted an eye..
    Yup.

The Subway I go to for lunch plays the Christian station. I really find it refreshing. The big bosses would probably shut him down, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Yup.

The Subway I go to for lunch plays the Christian station. I really find it refreshing. The big bosses would probably shut him down, though.
    I don't really have anything against Christian music but I find that most contemporary Christian music is too gushy and conventional for my taste. The only contemporary Christian group I like is Blackhouse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSPyy...eature=related

http://www.myspace.com/therealblackhouse
    Last edited by The Night Owl; 03-20-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Yup.

they are individually owned and operated - they even have huge control over the menu and their pricing - so the only one who can stop them playing it is the owner.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.