Thread: Study: Israel may attack Iran nuclear sites with ballistic missiles

1. #1 Study: Israel may attack Iran nuclear sites with ballistic missiles 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Ballistic missiles could be Israel's weapon of choice against Iranian nuclear facilities if it decides on a pre-emptive attack and deems air strikes too risky, according to a report by a Washington think-tank.

Israel is widely assumed to have Jericho missiles capable of hitting Iran with an accuracy of a few dozen meters (yards) from target. Such a capability would be free of warplanes' main drawbacks - limits on fuel and ordnance, and perils to pilots.

Extrapolating from analyst assessments that the most advanced Jerichos carry 750 kg (1,650 lb) conventional warheads, Abdullah Toukan of the Center for Strategic and International Studies said 42 missiles would be enough to "severely damage or demolish" Iran's core nuclear sites at Natanz, Esfahan and Arak.

"If the Jericho III is fully developed and its accuracy is quite high then this scenario could look much more feasible than using combat aircraft," he said in the March 14 report, titled "Study on a Possible Israeli Strike on Iran's Nuclear Development Facilities".

Israel, whose jets bombed Iraq's nuclear reactor in 1981 and mounted a similar sortie over Syria in 2007, has hinted that it could forcibly deny Iran the means to make an atomic bomb.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1071718.html

2. #2 middle east war 
    YES THEY DID IT BEFORE AGAINST IRAQ. THEIR INTELLIGENCE DEPT IS SUPREME. I HAVE 8 PAGE DOCUMENT ON MEW... IF ANYONE WANTS IT I WILL E MAIL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU AS I CANNOT COPY AND PASTE ON THIS SITE. SEND ME REQUEST, bennettjim11@yahoo.com THE WORST PART IS THERE ARE 40,OO0 AMERICAN TROOPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT COUNTING IRAQ AND AFGAN. WE NEED TO GET THOSE TROOPS OUT OF THERE, BACK HOME. ALL TROOP AT ALL TIMES NO MORE FOREIGN INTANGLEMENTS. THE ARABS ARE SURE TO REPLY IN KIND, ISRAEL ALL BUT WIPED OUT AND THE JEWS IN AMERICAN WILL DEMAND (AND GET) AMERICAN INVOLVEMENT. NO NO NO NO NO NO. LETS FIGHT TI NOW, NO MORE TROOPS OVERSEAS.

Quote Originally Posted by JIM BENNETT View Post
    YES THEY DID IT BEFORE AGAINST IRAQ. THEIR INTELLIGENCE DEPT IS SUPREME. I HAVE 8 PAGE DOCUMENT ON MEW... IF ANYONE WANTS IT I WILL E MAIL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU AS I CANNOT COPY AND PASTE ON THIS SITE. SEND ME REQUEST, bennettjim11@yahoo.com THE WORST PART IS THERE ARE 40,OO0 AMERICAN TROOPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT COUNTING IRAQ AND AFGAN. WE NEED TO GET THOSE TROOPS OUT OF THERE, BACK HOME. ALL TROOP AT ALL TIMES NO MORE FOREIGN INTANGLEMENTS. THE ARABS ARE SURE TO REPLY IN KIND, ISRAEL ALL BUT WIPED OUT AND THE JEWS IN AMERICAN WILL DEMAND (AND GET) AMERICAN INVOLVEMENT. NO NO NO NO NO NO. LETS FIGHT TI NOW, NO MORE TROOPS OVERSEAS.

Jesus H.