View Poll Results: Will John666 be banned for wasting bandwidth by posting more meaningless polls?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Poll: Bannings

1. #1 Poll: Bannings 
    Will John666 be banned if he continues to waste bandwidth by posting meaningless polls?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

If we do that then where is the poor little guy gonna go after craft time?

You my friend are a classic example of the theocratic Nazi neocons overrunning this place that would deny some poor Special Ed kid his chance to interact with the outside world!

He probably got a gold star and an "Awesome poll, GREAT JOB!" from his teacher for the "Religion or cult" poll. They may have even given him a hug and let him pet the bunny.

You want to take that away from him?

Why do you hate America sir?

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    If we do that then where is the poor little guy gonna go after craft time?

You my friend are a classic example of the theocratic Nazi neocons overrunning this place that would deny some poor Special Ed kid his chance to interact with the outside world!

He probably got a gold star and an "Awesome poll, GREAT JOB!" from his teacher for the "Religion or cult" poll. They may have even given him a hug and let him pet the bunny.

You want to take that away from him?

Why do you hate America sir?
    I've got to agree with asdf here. The short bus only holds so many. Our Dear Leader has told us all to pitch in and volunteer. Keeping John666 away from the knife drawer and the ant poison is the least we can do to prevent the badly educated tykes like him from self-harming until the Discussion Board nanny comes along and takes the little guy back home. :)