1. #1 Music teacher at private school jailed for having affair with teenage pupil 
    Music teacher at private school jailed for having affair with teenage pupil

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 3:38 PM on 20th March 2009

A music teacher was jailed for six months today after admitting having an affair with a teenage pupil at a private school.

Married Peter Clayton, 56, of Great Bentley, Essex, exchanged 'explicit' text messages with the girl and performed sex acts with her.

Hugh Vass, prosecuting at Ipswich Crown Court, said Clayton also kissed and touched her intimately.

Clayton pleaded guilty to four counts of sexual activity with a child while in a position of trust.

. . .

Despite jailing him, Judge Bate decided Clayton's risk of future offending was 'low"'enough not to ban him from working with children in future.
    I'm not sure if the last bit is brave or scary . . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What instrument, I wonder? :D

Power CUer
    "Married Peter Clayton, 56, of Great Bentley, Essex, exchanged 'explicit' text messages with the girl and performed sex acts with her."

Married is a very odd first name, isn't it?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What instrument, I wonder? :D
    seems she was getting private lessons on his organ . . . .

Sonnabend
    The Early Show co-anchor Rene Syler says Pamela Turner, 27, taught physical education, and was married to a high school basketball coach. But she's been charged with statutory rape.

Prosecutor Dale Potter says, "Some people don't look at it as serious, but if you reverse the roles and make it a male on a female, then everyone gets really upset, and it's considered really serious."

Potter adds Turner won't be given special treatment because she's a woman: "We intend to prosecute it as aggressively as we do our other sex cases."

Turner is free on a $50,000 bond. The school system has placed her on leave.
    and this

With her lawyer planning an insanity defense, does Owen think Debra was capable or is capable of knowing the difference between right and wrong?

"You know," he answered Syler, "that's not my decision to make. I think you can look at the police reports and there's a certain indication that she knew what she was doing was wrong. However, I'll leave that decision to psychologists and to the jury and to the judge if it should go to trial."
    Double standards, anyone? :mad::mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    [LIST]

Double standards, anyone? :mad::mad:
    There is always a double standard when it comes to any issue related to women. They want their cake and they want to eat it too. Feminism glorious feminism! They want equal rights - but not equal responsibilities or equal treatment. They want to get paid the same as men and at the same time want men to hold the door for them. They don't want to be treated as sex objects but want to be to be allowed to dress provocatively.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    seems she was getting private lessons on his organ . . . .

No, i think it was the skin flute.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

There is always a double standard when it comes to any issue related to women. They want their cake and they want to eat it too. Feminism glorious feminism! They want equal rights - but not equal responsibilities or equal treatment. They want to get paid the same as men and at the same time want men to hold the door for them. They don't want to be treated as sex objects but want to be to be allowed to dress provocatively.
    Where does one seek permission for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Where does one seek permission for this?
    your husband of course! :p

your husband of course! :p
    That answer I can accept! :) /feminazi mode