#1 Obama Regime Urged Nigeria To Show “Restraint”05-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Obama Regime Urged Nigeria To Show “Restraint” Against Boko Haram, Even Rebuilt Mosque In Boko Haram Area
Hillary Clinton not only refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist group, despite an unparalleled record of terror, but the Obama regime actually even urged Nigeria to show “restraint” against them, as we reported a year ago:
Wait, whose side are we on?In January 2013, we also noted the State Department’s efforts to renovate mosques, among other expenditures that were not going to security for embassies and consulates:
On May 18, Nigerian war planes “struck militant camps in the northeast” in an attempt to stem the growing tide of Islamic terrorists in the area. The U.S. quickly warned that Nigeria needs to be sure “to respect human rights and not harm civilians.”
Reuters reports that Nigerian troops used “jets and helicopters to bombard targets in their biggest offensive since the Boko Haram group launched a revolt almost four years ago.”
The situation in northeast Nigeria has become so bad that President Goodluck Jonathan declared a state of emergency there days ago.
Since that time, as Nigeria has used jets and helicopters to try to rein the Islamists in, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says he has “credible evidence” that Nigeria has committed “human rights violations” in retaliating against the Islamists.
Kerry said he condemns “Boko Haram’s campaign of terror in the strongest terms,” but he wants Nigeria to show “restraint” in their response.
Moe>http://weaselzippers.us/185722-obama...ko-haram-area/A trojan horse hides its intent and Obama hasn’t we hid our understanding.
05-12-2014, 12:12 AM
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
I can only think of a few reasons to "show restraint":
1. US intelligence is running an operation against Boko Haram already and doesn't want interference.
2. US intelligence is failing in their operation against Boko Haram and wants to cover it up.
3. US intelligence is running Boko Haram for some cloak and dagger purpose (and it got out of control).
05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
It's hardly possible to imagine them showing more restraint toward Boko Haram than they have been lately. Of course I'm sure anything short of passive victimhood was 'Too aggressive' in the eyes of Obingo and Hitlery.
05-12-2014, 12:25 AM
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
One more thing:
Boko Haram Released Muslim Girls, Kept Christians, Slicing Throats of Those Who Refuse To Convert To Islam
1. That the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has told us that 90 per cent of the girls that were abducted from their school at Chibok were Christians.
2. That President Goodluck Jonathan himself alluded to this during his last media chat when he said that ‘’the majority’’ of girls that were abducted were Christians.
3. That the majority of the girls that either ‘’escaped’’ or were released by their abductors were Muslims.
4. That the Governor of Borno State refused to accept the counsel and abide by the directives of WAEC that the exams should not take place in Chibok due to the precarious security situation and instead he insisted that the exams should take place there and that he would guarantee the security of the children.
5. That the Christian Association of Nigeria has formally accused the Governor of Borno State of ‘’conspiracy and collusion’’ and they have urged him to tell us exactly where the girls are and what he knows about the whole incident.
6. That the girls that have been kidnapped are being raped up to 15 times a day by their captors and that those amongst them that have refused to convert to Islam are having their throats cut (read the testimony of one of the girls that ‘’escaped’’ on page 8 of the Vanguard Newspaper, 5th April, 2014).
7. That there was not a single adult in the school grounds watching over the 278 girls that entire night apart from one security man and that there was no electricity, no generator, no principal, no matron, no house master and no house mistress in the grounds with them.
8. That the children were all alone in their dormitories that night in the blistering heat and deepest darkness before the Haramites arrived to burn their school and carried them away into captivity.
9. That the soldiers that were guarding the school in Chibok were redeployed a few hours before Boko Haram launched their attack and abducted the children.
10. That up till now pictures of the abducted girls have not been produced or released by the school authorities or the state government.
05-12-2014, 10:25 AM
"Progressives" can't stand the idea that sometimes there are "winners" and "losers". In their worldview, "winners" are oppressors and "losers" are the oppressed. Unless the loser is Nazi Germany, of course.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|