Thread: What Gun Did He Use?

1. #1 What Gun Did He Use? 
    This post is meant to talk about the Oakland gunman and I want to stress first: whatever your religious affiliation whether it's Christian, Jewish, Muslim or any other religion on the Planet, we NEED to pray for the families of the 4 brave men who gave their lives to defend this nation. I haven't heard much about this case other than the Anti-gun, Anti NRA groups like the Brady Campaign who try to use this event to assist their personal AGENDA rather than SPEAK OUT against these PIECE OF CRAP criminals...but if you have heard information that I haven't got to hear yet, can you tell me just what sort of weapon this piece of human garbage USED to gun down our brave Police Officers in cold blood? All I could gather from the news is that "A HUGE, fully automatic MACHINE GUN was used in the attack. Do you know, was that the case?"
    Last edited by marinejcksn; 03-24-2009 at 01:51 AM.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

The only thing I've read in various stories is this.

One gun was used at the first scene and an assault rifle was used at the apartment building where he was hiding.
    That same line is used in various differant stories.

Which is like saying nothing since "assault rifle" is just a code phrase for "black scary thing".

Given how I've read the situation, it would have had to have been fully automatic. Only way he should have been able to get off enough shots to do what he did, since he was firing blindly through a door.