1. #1 Just bought the material to freeway blog for around $5.00 
    Where did they get the idea that everone else wants to know what they think???

arcadian (568 posts) Sat Jun-28-08 11:34 AM
    Original message
    Just bought the material to freeway blog for around $5.00 Used bed sheet from thrift store $.50
    14 in. plastic cable ties - $1.63
    Kyrlon indoor/outdoor cherry red spray paint - $2.67
    Duct tape - $1.00

I'm gonna run the duct tape along the long side of the bed sheet and then back it on the other to prevent rips. I'll burn grommets through the duct tape "stays" by heating a large nail and poking it through the duct tape. I'll make about four grommets and use the plastic cable ties to fasten my banner to the rail of a freeway over pass. I'm going with cherry red. because that catches peoples attention in an "alert" sort of way. Now the message:

ARREST
    George W. Bush
    THE WAR
    CRIMINAL

Any other message suggestions are welcome.
    So he purposefully chose red to try and make people worry? But besides that, what a loser!!!! He's just one used, soiled bedsheet away from Chimprisonment!

CK_John (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-28-08 04:40 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. Suggest you budget in the money for bail. n/t

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

arcadian (568 posts) Sat Jun-28-08 05:39 PM
    Response to Reply #5
    7. Care to tell me what law would be broken?
    waiting...

CK_John (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-28-08 05:59 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    9. I would get legal advice, if you are that naive. n/t

arcadian (568 posts) Sat Jun-28-08 07:00 PM
    Response to Reply #9
    10. So, no real facts, just insults.
    Are you a GOP operative?
    LOL! You disagree with me, you a spy! :D

Ah, the joys of laughing at DUmmies!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3535100
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    Where did they get the idea that everone else wants to know what they think???

So he purposefully chose red to try and make people worry? But besides that, what a loser!!!! He's just one used, soiled bedsheet away from Chimprisonment!

LOL! You disagree with me, you a spy! :D

Ah, the joys of laughing at DUmmies!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3535100
    The secret service would have him inside for about a years observation and head squeezing and a few electro convulsive treatments !

ARREST
    George W. Bush
    THE WAR
    CRIMINAL

Any other message suggestions are welcome.
    I got one:

Blow It
    Out
    Your
    Ass

I swear, if I ever see one of these things, I'm going to buy my own spray paint and put "B.I.O.Y.A." on it. What are they going to do? Call the cops on me for vandalizing their vandalism?

what exactly is this liberal fetish with "bumper stickers" and "lawn signs" and "freeway vandalism?"

every time i see a car plastered with stickers, i don't even read them. well, maybe subconsciously, but i always _do_ think "what an idiot for messing up a car like that."

and if i drive under an overpass with a "fuck bush" bedsheet, do they really think i am all of a sudden converted by their eloquence?

most likely, i'm turned the other way by their childishness.

i do so love temper tantrums. from a two-year old. its fun to watch a spirit emerge. but once you are out of college? not so much...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Maybe the DUmmy will fall into traffic...just saying. :D

Liberals are like very young children that are tired, hungry, or both. Even if you give them exactly what they say that they want, they whine, cry, and scream about it. However, the young child has a reasonable excuse for their behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    Liberals are like very young children that are tired, hungry, or both. Even if you give them exactly what they say that they want, they whine, cry, and scream about it. However, the young child has a reasonable excuse for their behavior.
    You're totally right. I mean, even if you gave them a lifetime supply of cheetos, they'd still want more.
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    You're totally right. I mean, even if you gave them a lifetime supply of cheetos, they'd still want more.
    They would be angry that there wasn't enough that had a certain type of twist.:D

I believe this is what is referred to as sound and fury signifying nothing. They think that their yelling and screaming is the same as actually doing something.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!