1. #1 My son's birthday haul 
    He turned 7 today. (Over halfway to his teens??? NOOOO!!!!!) He had a bowling party again with 6 of his friends and his sister. Had a good time, had some good treats and got some good presents. He got some money, a car model kit, a shark painting kit (little wooden shark included), some Hot Wheels cars, a soccer ball, some glittery silly putty, a little motorcycle toy that you stick in this handlebar thing and rev up to make it race, an electronic baseball game, an aluminum bat (his size) and batting gloves. He got an early present a couple weeks ago of a bike from us. Tomorrow he'll be getting a left-handed fishing rod from his grandpa which he's going to use right away. Lots of sports stuff. He's completely into sports of all kinds. I don't know where he gets it from since neither his mom or I were athletic at all growing up. It's all good, though. He loves it.

Belated birthday wishes to Jinx jnr! :):)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    We did the bowling party thing one year. It's fun. Sounds like he made out okay.:)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Cool stuff. I'm gonna ask you to throw a party for me this year!!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Cool stuff jinx! :D

Today he got a left-handed fishing rod from his grandpa (not my dad, who unfortunately passed away before I even got married). He got to use it right away, too. Caught lots of fish. The kid's a natural (unlike his dear old dad, whose biggest catch of the day was the frickin' dock we were standing on).