Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Is there a problem with more than one residence, and an heiress wife?

John Kerry couldn't beat the most unpopular president in U.S. history, that tells you something about his candidacy...

Power CUer
    I'm just pointing out that the same situation exists on both sides. Politics isn't a poor man's game.

Eyelids
    Oh I see your point, I was just pointing out hypocrisy in politics (like it needs to be pointed out).

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    John Kerry couldn't beat the most unpopular president in U.S. history, that tells you something about his candidacy...
    I believe that honor goes to "Jimma Carter", but then that's not the point is it? The point being is that Sen. Kerry is a mirror image to Sen. Obama except one is White and the other is Black.

They both hate America

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The Dummiecrats keep nominating the most liberal Yankees Senators (Gore & Kerry); Obama will make it 3 for 3 in the loss column come November. The radical left will never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    As it is completely incomprehensible to a lib that someone might GIVE their own money to care for another person, 'lids probably won't understand this point any better than the failure to deliver by the post office.
    Actually, I think our resident troll has a point. The McCains cannot afford the property tax so they would rather let the property be sold off in a tax sale. Who would want this terrible blight of a property. McCains must be poor white trash.
    Eyelids, you're an imbecile.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    No doubt, McCain is not the man I or many other conservatives want in the White House. But the alternative...................yikes.

I agree with this sentiment. However, it's the "conservative", "Republican" party "core" who nominated the asshole.....so you decide which is more broken....our candidate or our party?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I agree with this sentiment. However, it's the "conservative", "Republican" party "core" who nominated the asshole.....so you decide which is more broken....our candidate or our party?
    Republicians were absolutely, positively sure that the Democratic nominee would be Hillary. So the party faithfuls lowered the bar and picked someone who they thought would stand a better chance of defeating her rather than picking a true conservative. Shit happens and that's how the cow ate the cabbage. With the exception of the Huck, I think any of the top Repubs could beat Obama.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Republicians were absolutely, positively sure that the Democratic nominee would be Hillary. So the party faithfuls lowered the bar and picked someone who they thought would stand a better chance of defeating her rather than picking a true conservative. Shit happens and that's how the cow ate the cabbage. With the exception of the Huck, I think any of the top Repubs could beat Obama.
    Actually I think the GOP picked the one guy who stands a chance. Every single candidate sucked ass for winning an election, Romney would definately be thrown into Bush's shadow, Thompson would get get destroyed by Obama, Paul wouldn't have support of warhawks, Huck would inspire conservative revolution against him, the others speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Actually I think the GOP picked the one guy who stands a chance. Every single candidate sucked ass for winning an election, Romney would definately be thrown into Bush's shadow, Thompson would get get destroyed by Obama, Paul wouldn't have support of warhawks, Huck would inspire conservative revolution against him, the others speak for themselves.

I wuv you too, AuH2O. And I agree.