Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Naw, I don't think the gutless wonder Eyelids ever had a family member with a job. His family is on disability, asking "it's the third yet?".
    Fixed for accuracy.;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    This is about as newsworthy as a man that claimed to have a HOMOSEXUAL affair with Obama. Wonder who was doing the pitching and catching.

Seriously, if you do not pay your property taxes, the county seizes your property and sells it. Of course a dumb ass black like Eyelids would not know that because he does own a house, a car and probably not even a bicycle.
    BHO was catching............they kept grabbing his ears:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    BHO was catching............they kept grabbing his ears:D
    You gave me my laugh for the day; glad I was not drinking a soda. 5 stars for that one.

Eyelids closed pwns himself once again

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    So apparently contrary to the perception the MSM is trying to create, Mrs. McCain is generously taking care of an elderly relative.
    You mean the McCain's aren't throwing an elderly relative under the bus in the name of political expediency?

Bastards!

Eyelids
    Better watch where you fling the elitist claims what with McCain 7 houses and heiress wife.

Power CUer
    Is there a problem with more than one residence, and an heiress wife?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Better watch where you fling the elitist claims what with McCain 7 houses and heiress wife.
    You are just green with envy aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    This is about as newsworthy as a man that claimed to have a HOMOSEXUAL affair with Obama. Wonder who was doing the pitching and catching.

Seriously, if you do not pay your property taxes, the county seizes your property and sells it. Of course a dumb ass black like Eyelids would not know that because he does own a house, a car and probably not even a bicycle.
    Tis a rare occassion when they do that. Normally they will just levy a tax lien against the property. So what if it takes yrs to collect,the penalty and interest clock is running all that time.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Tis a rare occassion when they do that. Normally they will just levy a tax lien against the property. So what if it takes yrs to collect,the penalty and interest clock is running all that time.
    That may be true; however, each parish (county) in LA sets it own assessment property tax rates and rules.