View Poll Results: Which rule would you rather live under?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Government Control

4 22.22%
  • Complete Anarchy

14 77.78%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Total Government Control or Anarchy? 
    I saw this chart on Glenn Beck yesterday ( I recreated it the best I could). It shows why so many Americans are frustrated.

This what we think todays political landscape looks like....

Left (Liberals) __________________________________________________ ___Right (Conservatives)

But in reality, it's more like this.....

No Gov_____4_______3______________________________________________2___1__Total Gov

1. Articles of Confederation 1777 (too close to anarchy, didn't work)

2. U.S. Constitution 1787 (just enough control to keep people in line)

3. Today's Republican Party

4. Today's Democratic Party

This got me thinking. Which would be better to you, total government control or complete anarchy? Personally, I'd rather live in anarchy than under a totalitarian rule. What about you?
    Last edited by Rebel Yell; 03-26-2009 at 09:36 AM.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I know how Feeb will vote, it's everyone else I'm curious about.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Need 1 more choice! But I guess anarchy rather than under the gov thumb.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I know how Feeb will vote, it's everyone else I'm curious about.
    :)

Do you think they'll be honest?

Banned
    No JJJJJOOOOOOSSSSS?

what kind of choice is this? both are the worst of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    No JJJJJOOOOOOSSSSS?

what kind of choice is this? both are the worst of the worst.
    Yeah, opposite ends of the worst case spectrum. I would rather live with no government than an oppressive one, though. I'd rather take my chances taking care of myself than be totally dependant on someone else.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Yeah, opposite ends of the worst case spectrum. I would rather live with no government than an oppressive one, though. I'd rather take my chances taking care of myself than be totally dependant on someone else.
    The first shot will be complaints to the FCC about Conservative radio shows like Limbaugh's and that is starting up already.Next will be the FCC establishing rules and a bill to establish draconian CyberSecurity control of the net.That's why the White House wants that control in their hands.Rahm Emmanuel is the key to all of this takeover of America.He's gong to do it,make no mistake this is for real !

I saw this chart on Glenn Beck yesterday ( I recreated it the best I could). It shows why so many Americans are frustrated.

This what we think todays political landscape looks like....

Left (Liberals) __________________________________________________ ___Right (Conservatives)

But in reality, it's more like this.....

No Gov_____4_______3______________________________________________2___1__Total Gov

1. Articles of Confederation 1777 (too close to anarchy, didn't work)

2. U.S. Constitution 1787 (just enough control to keep people in line)

3. Today's Republican Party

4. Today's Democratic Party

This got me thinking. Which would be better to you, total government control or complete anarchy? Personally, I'd rather live in anarchy than under a totalitarian rule. What about you?

Yeah...it's some scary shat. And there's a bunch of Republican's running around still believing their the "small government" party.

I'm no anarchist, but given the choice, I would choose to take my own security into my own hands rather than have a bunch of idiots who want to lord over people just for the sake of it.

Wait...Too late.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yeah...it's some scary shat. And there's a bunch of Republican's running around still believing their the "small government" party.

I'm no anarchist, but given the choice, I would choose to take my own security into my own hands rather than have a bunch of idiots who want to lord over people just for the sake of it.

Wait...Too late.
    I wish I could find the video of this from Glenn Beck yesterday, but I can't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The first shot will be complaints to the FCC about Conservative radio shows like Limbaugh's and that is starting up already.Next will be the FCC establishing rules and a bill to establish draconian CyberSecurity control of the net.That's why the White House wants that control in their hands.Rahm Emmanuel is the key to all of this takeover of America.He's gong to do it,make no mistake this is for real !
    What a wonderful imagination you have. I can make some calls and setup a pitch meeting with the SciFi Channel if you like.

I vote we stick the imperfect but striving to improve Republic.