Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1 Hummer H3's on sale!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,849
    OMG!!! I love the Hummer 3. And they have the base model on sale for only $24K!!!
    :D

    Everyone loves them!!!

    SLW doesn't want me to get one. :( But I think a test drive is in order!!!
    What do ya think???

    ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,896
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OMG!!! I love the Hummer 3. And they have the base model on sale for only $24K!!!
    :D

    Everyone loves them!!!

    SLW doesn't want me to get one. :( But I think a test drive is in order!!!
    What do ya think???

    ;)
    All I can say is gas going to $5 a gallon. It would look soooo lovely in the garage.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    All I can say is gas going to $5 a gallon. It would look soooo lovely in the garage.
    I don't think it'll fit in the garage dear. Better yet! I'll keep it out in the open where all the neighbors will drool over it as they pass by. :D I'm thinking Black for the exterior color. Very eeeeeevil looking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,896
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I don't think it'll fit in the garage dear. Better yet! I'll keep it out in the open where all the neighbors will drool over it as they pass by. :D I'm thinking Black for the exterior color. Very eeeeeevil looking.
    That evil black would be very hot in the long August days. Besides, it would get tree sap on it outside the house. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    That evil black would be very hot in the long August days. Besides, it would get tree sap on it outside the house. :p

    I'll wash it every day. :p:D

    Hummer dealer here we come!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,896
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'll wash it every day. :p:D

    Hummer dealer here we come!!!!
    Your poor Blazer hasn't been washed in months and months. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OMG!!! I love the Hummer 3. And they have the base model on sale for only $24K!!!
    :D

    Everyone loves them!!!

    SLW doesn't want me to get one. :( But I think a test drive is in order!!!
    What do ya think???

    ;)
    You may love them, so better get one before they are gone.

    GM has announced that the HUMMER line is near the end.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You may love them, so better get one before they are gone.

    GM has announced that the HUMMER line is near the end.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044
    Better yet! They will be collectors items!!! WOOT!!! ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

    SLW doesn't want me to get one. :( But I think a test drive is in order!!!
    What do ya think???

    ;)
    You're letting your wife tell you what to do??




















    *runs*
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I don't think it'll fit in the garage dear. Better yet! I'll keep it out in the open where all the neighbors will drool over it as they pass by. :D I'm thinking Black for the exterior color. Very eeeeeevil looking.
    #

    LMAO!! :D

    SR, listen to your better half.

    Your neighbors wil think you are a total tool for buying a dinosaur like an H3.

    My neighbors already think I am one, for buying a 911...but at least it's quick, and at least it goes round curves well, and at least it looks the shizznit.

    Take a test drive in the H3, by all means ... test drives are free, after all. I bet they won't let you take a long test drive in it though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •