1. #1 Victorian 'ghost' picked up by Google Street View 

Experts have been called in to examine the Google ghoul filmed at a former Victorian docklands which has a dark and sinister past.

The woman dressed in long skirt, crisp blouse, bow tie, blue boater hat and scarf appears to be shimmering above the pavement.

She was captured by the Google Street View cameras in Tiger Bay, Cardiff - the scene of murders and unsolved mysteries going back 200 years.

The water sculpture seen in the picture is used as the gateway to enter the fictional world of Dr Who spin-off Torchwood. ...
    link

This may or may not be a true explanation. :D

What am I looking at?

Looks normal enough to me.

and OT: I dont care for the proliferation of these cameras. Whoever starts dudescratchinghisnutsoncam.com will surely have me as their most captured dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What am I looking at?

Looks normal enough to me.

and OT: I dont care for the proliferation of these cameras. Whoever starts dudescratchinghisnutsoncam.com will surely have me as their most captured dude.
    You're looking at a visual fault on the camera which has turned a picture of an innocent passer by into one of a ghost, cue gullible psychics to comment. :eek::D

Sonnabend
    They tried to take a photo but it didn't come out.....a case of the spirit being willing but the flash was weak....:D