Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Yea, but here's the kicker. If some people here didn't know me, they'd be nodding in agreement with my posts.
    So if we didn't already know you are an anti-Christian bigot, it would be evident from your posts?

No shit sherlock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    So if we didn't already know you are an anti-Christian bigot, it would be evident from your posts?

No shit sherlock.
    Bigoted towards insanity and delusion maybe, not Christians in general... the useless little circle-jerk threads (like this one) really bring out the crazies. Simply invitations for mischief...

Patent Member
    Bigoted towards insanity and delusion maybe, not Christians in general... the useless little circle-jerk threads (like this one) really bring out the crazies. Simply invitations for mischief...
    Believing that a child in the womb, prior to birth, is a human with the right to live is "insanity and delusion?"

I'm glad that I don't live in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Believing that a child in the womb, prior to birth, is a human with the right to live is "insanity and delusion?"

I'm glad that I don't live in your world.
    Count your blessings. most libs are bitter unhappy people. Pretty much of a stereotype, I know, but i've seen it to be true and some studies have shown it. Wilbur gets most of his joy in life from stirring shit.

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Wilbur gets most of his joy in life from stirring shit.
    Gee Wilbur - that coin rolled around for a long time! :D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Count your blessings. most libs are bitter unhappy people. Pretty much of a stereotype, I know, but i've seen it to be true and some studies have shown it. Wilbur gets most of his joy in life from stirring shit.
    Not a liberal. Just a conservative who wants conservatives to be rational people again.

Not a liberal. Just a conservative who wants conservatives to be rational people again.
    And you think you are in a position to teach people to be rational?? Ha!
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Damn them! Does their wretchedness have no limit? They actually use the aborted fetuses to further research that could save lives?! How horrible.

Obviously, even though abortion is perfectly legal, the moral thing to do is just throw them out, lest some innocent soul who is almost returned to the Lord, be tainted with the aborted cells from the Prince of Lies.

I seem to recall some history lessons about a group of humans that thought it was a good idea to segregate another specific group of humans, use them for medical research, and murder them at will. Our society is equivalent...we've chosen a group of humans that can be murdered and used for medical research at will. Hurray for us. We're so progressive.

Oh, and it was perfectly legal to do what the first group did, too. They even had the excuse of being ordered to do it, instead of doing it to avoid expense or inconvenience or whatever.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Rational people don't applaud the murder of innocent humans.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.