Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Plus, PP was conveniently located near campus in Kalamazoo, and it is close to MSU's campus in E. Lansing.
    PP is practically across the street from the Campus health center at Michigan State.

Although it does have the advantage of being near a tattoo parlor, potentially driving more clients.

It's also located almost next door to the comic book shop, but I think that is more coincidence than anything.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    PP is practically across the street from the Campus health center at Michigan State.
    Although it does have the advantage of being near a tattoo parlor, potentially driving more clients.
    The tattoo parlor attracts Michigan State clients or Planned Parenthood clients? I guess college students are attracted to tattoos, but I don't see what the connection with Planned Parenthood would be.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The tattoo parlor attracts Michigan State clients or Planned Parenthood clients? I guess college students are attracted to tattoos, but I don't see what the connection with Planned Parenthood would be.
    Ever see Wedding Crashers?

"Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bullseye."

Power CUer
    No, I haven't seen it. It didn't look very interesting. I agree that back tattoos are disgusting and low class - I think ALL tattoos are disgusting and low class - but I still don't know if it's a college connection or Planned Parenthood connection you're making.

It also doesn't matter, now that I think about it for a moment.

Bottom Line (no pun intended), a woman's reproductive business is, well - just that: Her business.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Bottom Line (no pun intended), a woman's reproductive business is, well - just that: Her business.
    I agree completely.

...however once she reproduces, the state should be responsible for defending the life of the child against a murderous mother.

PS: Linda, I was suggesting that low-class women who get tattoos tend to be the same type who frequent the baby-killing factory.

I agree completely.

...however once she reproduces, the state should be responsible for defending the life of the child against a murderous mother.
    If you feel that strongly about abortion and the disbanding of a womanís right to control her bodily functions - then legislate these places out of existence. If youíre not hammering your local, state and federal representatives to do so - you being hypocritical. Personally, as an investor, Iíll take great pleasure into funding vacation clinics in the Carribian and Mexico to facilitate women of means right to chose - after you sucessfully closed our domestic options down.

Remember, in the end, the American taxpayer(via welfare) will pick up the tab for the mothers that donít have the where withal to take those trips South.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    PS: Linda, I was suggesting that low-class women who get tattoos tend to be the same type who frequent the baby-killing factory.
    I'd bet they get more business from drunk college students! ;)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'd bet they get more business from drunk college students! ;)
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    If you feel that strongly about abortion and the disbanding of a womanís right to control her bodily functions - then legislate these places out of existence
    Oh, if only it were possible. Except left wing judges, like those your candidate of choice, the Messiah Obama, wants to appoint to the Supreme Court, have made legislation in the realm of abortion illegal. Abortion is not just a choice for a woman, it is a Constitutional Right (although for the life of me I can't find it in the Constitution anywhere). And according to some liberals, and Planned Parenthood, it's practically a duty to get at least one.

Power CUer
    The tattoo parlor, of course. As to the legality of abortion, I really think that is a Done Deal, no matter who's elected.