Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    PP is practically across the street from the Campus health center at Michigan State.

Although it does have the advantage of being near a tattoo parlor, potentially driving more clients.

It's also located almost next door to the comic book shop, but I think that is more coincidence than anything.

Yeah, I'd imagine the comic book store is not exactly providing a lot of business for PP. I don't think most patrons of comic book stores have much sex, and if they do, they aren't the gender that gets pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    If you feel that strongly about abortion and the disbanding of a woman’s right to control her bodily functions - then legislate these places out of existence. If you’re not hammering your local, state and federal representatives to do so - you being hypocritical. Personally, as an investor, I’ll take great pleasure into funding vacation clinics in the Carribian and Mexico to facilitate women of means right to chose - after you sucessfully closed our domestic options down.

Remember, in the end, the American taxpayer(via welfare) will pick up the tab for the mothers that don’t have the where withal to take those trips South.

Maybe we could just start exterminating everybody on public assistance. Why just stop at babies. Those Down's Syndrome kids have always pissed me off. :mad:

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Those Down's Syndrome kids have always pissed me off. :mad:
    Then you're in luck. There are fewer of them these days, since antenatal testing has been available.

Patent Member
    disregard that...

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Then you're in luck. There are fewer of them these days, since antenatal testing has been available.

Cool, then we're on our way to creating a superior race. I say blond hair, blue eyes even though I'm a small framed dark haired Austian with a stupid looking moustache. Oh, and right handed only. Always hated those lefties. Can't even use a normal pair of scissors.

Power CUer
    Cool, then we're on our way to creating a superior race. I say blond hair, blue eyes even though I'm a small framed dark haired Austian with a stupid looking moustache.
    Where are "Austians" from? The capital of Texas?

Eyelids
    Cool, then we're on our way to creating a superior race. I say blond hair, blue eyes even though I'm a small framed dark haired Austian with a stupid looking moustache. Oh, and right handed only. Always hated those lefties. Can't even use a normal pair of scissors.
    I'd comment but I know one of you winners are just going to say something dumb about me being retarded or something.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Sometimes you really behave like an ass.
    That's because ....!

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I agree completely.

...however once she reproduces, the state should be responsible for defending the life of the child against a murderous mother.

PS: Linda, I was suggesting that low-class women who get tattoos tend to be the same type who frequent the baby-killing factory.
    Only of she does drugs while pregnant. Otherwise, it's OK with the state if she has it killed via PP. All that the state cares about is which avenue that brings in revenue.

The state is more interested in protecting children from evil Conservative homeschooling parents. Killing them via PP prior to birth is completely acceptable to them.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Where are "Austians" from? The capital of Texas?
    How appropriate a spelling Nazi.