1. #1 Al Gore and Earth Hour 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Even during Earth Hour. President of the Tennessee Center For Policy Research Drew Johnson takes a Saturday drive by Al Gore’s during the time most environmentalists went dark:
    I pulled up to Al’s house, located in the posh Belle Meade section of Nashville, at 8:48pm – right in the middle of Earth Hour. I found that the main spotlights that usually illuminate his 9,000 square foot mansion were dark, but several of the lights inside the house were on.

In fact, most of the windows were lit by the familiar blue-ish hue indicating that floor lamps and ceiling fixtures were off, but TV screens and computer monitors were hard at work. (In other words, his house looked the way most houses look about 1:45am when their inhabitants are distractedly watching “Cheaters” or “Chelsea Lately” reruns.)

The kicker, though, were the dozen or so floodlights grandly highlighting several trees and illuminating the driveway entrance of Gore’s mansion.

I [kid] you not, my friends, the savior of the environment couldn’t be bothered to turn off the gaudy lights that show off his goofy trees.

--------------------------

Hippocrate, orders every one else to follow a policy he doesn't.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I acknowledged Earth Hour along with my friends and co-workers. We turned on every light and every electronic instrument in our respective houses. That was our response to this Global Warming scam.
    MAKE NO CONCESSIONS FOR FREEDOM!

Conservative State of America
    http://csa.21publish.com/

Don't Just Talk About It,
    Be About It
    !

Is anyone who has been paying attention the least bit surprised at this? I'm sure he sold himself an ample number of carbon credits to make up for this accidental slip.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

DO AS HE SAYS! Not as he does.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.