Thread: 24!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 24!!!!!!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,418
    WOOT!

    Soon...very soon! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,418
    Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::D
    I don't know. I haven't seen it yet, but I have it recorded. Ruin it for me, and I'm telling Jack that there are terrorists hiding in your basement.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I don't know. I haven't seen it yet, but I have it recorded. Ruin it for me, and I'm telling Jack that there are terrorists hiding in your basement.
    Terrorists? You mean man made destructors?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Terrorists? You mean man made destructors?
    Whatever the current PC term for them is. Wouldn't want to wreck their self esteem, ya know.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Whatever the current PC term for them is. Wouldn't want to wreck their self esteem, ya know.
    I consider this the best episode ever. My future husband took his shirt off. Damn. he's hot!:D


    Sorry, what were we talking about?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::D
    The man who was going to kill Almeida (or however that's spelled) got shot. But for credit, I was thinking the same thing and about to post in agreement. How 'bout we say no one got killed violently?
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,418
    Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    The man who was going to kill Almeida (or however that's spelled) got shot. But for credit, I was thinking the same thing and about to post in agreement. How 'bout we say no one got killed violently?
    Ahhh...but it was faked, the little weasel guy never really shot him as he showed
    up in the Hummer at the end and told the FBI to scram. :D Nope, no deaths
    this episode. :(

    And Shannon, they must be running low on funds, those were the fakest cheesest
    looking scrars on Jack I've ever seen.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And Shannon, they must be running low on funds, those were the fakest cheesest looking scrars on Jack I've ever seen.
    Jack needs to hit the gym more. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Jack needs to hit the gym more. :p
    I hope no one tells Jack you said that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •