Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Trolls, Moles, and other asshats. 
    Can we not ban them all? They do add an certain entertainment value to posting . . . . :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Sonnabend
    Talk to the Sith admin, direct any and all enquiries to him.

He wields the ban hammer, and he alone.

This is a debate site - not a clubhouse. While some of these people are just looking for trouble, others are looking for discussion. Ignore what you don't want to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This is a debate site - not a clubhouse. While some of these people are just looking for trouble, others are looking for discussion. Ignore what you don't want to discuss.
    Exactly. Besides, if the behavior crosses certain clearly defined lines, they'll end up banned anyway. We're not the DUmp.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I haven't seen anyone doing anything to get banned for. Some of them are pretty annoying but there are no rules about being annoying at CU. I generally ignore them, until they give me the opportunity to make fun of their ideas.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I haven't seen anyone doing anything to get banned for. Some of them are pretty annoying but there are no rules about being annoying at CU. I generally ignore them, until they give me the opportunity to make fun of their ideas.
    If we had rules about being annoying, I'd be banned. :D

Banned
    If we had rules about being annoying, I'd be banned. :D

If that were the case Poli would be banned many times over :D

If we had rules about being annoying,98% of the members here would be banned. :D
    fix0r3d. :D
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I haven't seen too many bannings since the election, and even before that, CU was pretty tolerant. Eyelids and Loganspapa were around a lot longer than a similarly contrarian would have been at the DUmp, and Gator is still around, despite his conduct. You really have to work at getting banned here.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Sonnabend
    LP was not banned, he was exposed for the liar he was and beat feet