Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What makes them tick? 
    Just got back from dinner and there were a group of Nazi skin heads a couple of booths down at the restaurant I was at, guys about 22-25, if I had to guess. Inland Empire stooges gauging by their 4WD pick-ups out front, with white supremists insignia on the windows.

Watched them leave and it struck me: If you have the German eagle with outspread wings clutching the mobile swastika in a wreath tattooed to the back of your shaven skull - where do you work? What kind of job could you hope to get with huge images on your arms with Waffen-SS insignias splashed across them?

To me - these are bigger losers than good-ol'-boys flying Confederate flags in the back of their trucks.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Just got back from dinner and there were a group of Nazi skin heads a couple of booths down at the restaurant I was at, guys about 22-25, if I had to guess. Inland Empire stooges gauging by their 4WD pick-ups out front, with white supremists insignia on the windows.

Watched them leave and it struck me: If you have the German eagle with outspread wings clutching the mobile swastika in a wreath tattooed to the back of your shaven skull - where do you work? What kind of job could you hope to get with huge images on your arms with Waffen-SS insignias splashed across them?

To me - these are bigger losers than good-ol'-boys flying Confederate flags in the back of their trucks.
    Since you were so offended by them, why did you not get up and move. As far as jobs, I can think of many jobs like building trades, mechanic work, auto audio, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Since you were so offended by them, why did you not get up and move. As far as jobs, I can think of many jobs like building trades, mechanic work, auto audio, etc.
    Why should I have to move? And I could never hire a POS like these guys in my shop. A simple backround check would send these rodents packing.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

noonwitch
    There's not any positive things about nazism that one can point to as justification for putting their symbols on one's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There's not any positive things about nazism that one can point to as justification for putting their symbols on one's skin.

They were hard workers. ;)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    I was going to mention their organizational skills.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    (oh shit!):eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    The Germans were hard workers, the Nazis just used that work ethic. ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Why should I have to move? And I could never hire a POS like these guys in my shop. A simple backround check would send these rodents packing.
    You should not HAVE to move. I would have moved rather than sit there and let these dirt-bags screw up my meal. Same deal as sitting close to someone that is obnoxious or has had too many drinks. Get up and move; it's not that difficult.