Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There's not any positive things about nazism that one can point to as justification for putting their symbols on one's skin.
    Gun control, anti-smoking rules, extreme environmentalism, strict animal welfare rules, fascination with the occult, and anti-Christian views.

I agree completely, there's nothing positive to say about Nazis.

More on topic...I always figured these guys would work at or own FAA maintenance stations.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    More on topic...I always figured these guys would work at or own FAA maintenance stations.
    Buaahhhaaaahhaa. Lufwaffa maybe - but never with the FAA.:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Why should I have to move? And I could never hire a POS like these guys in my shop. A simple backround check would send these rodents packing.

I'd have to move. It;'s the only way I could reach my weapon. I fuckin' hate Nazi'a and anyone who sympathises with them.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    I'd have to move. It;'s the only way I could reach my weapon.
    Outstanding. Now there's somebody with the right idea.:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)