Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What Character willed be killed off of House next Monday? 
    Word is someone on the show will commit suicide next week. Who do you think it will be?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

House / Hugh Laurie: Ok, I know the spoilers said that it was a “main character” and a “major character”, but I want to go on record saying that I totally don’t believe it’s Greg House. How could the show continue to exist without the title character. The show IS House! Definitely not him.

Cuddy / Lisa Edelstein: Cuddy just adopted a beautiful new baby. She has everything to live for. If she had just given birth, we might possibly worry that she was dealing with post-partem depression. But I seriously doubt that it’s going to be Cuddy. Besides, she’s under contract for several more seasons. I don’t think it’s her.

Wilson / Robert Sean Leonard: Part of what makes House such a compelling character is the way he plays off Wilson’s complementary issues. I could see any of the others leave the show before Wilson. And if it is Wilson, I worry about how they will continue the same level of the show. Part of the chemistry of the show is the House/Wilson “bromance.” I don’t think it’s Wilson.

Cameron / Jennifer Morrison: I don’t have any difinitive news about whether Jennifer Morrison is signed to be back next season or not. But the powers that be have been promising her return to a more central role for a while now. Unless they have all suddenly changed their minds, I don’t think it’s Cameron…at least I hope not!

Chase / Jesse Spencer: I know that we’ve seen far too little of the Aussie hottie Chase for the past two seasons, but we have already been given the news that he’ll be back next season. So I have serious doubts that it’s Chase.

Foreman / Omar Epps: I hope beyond all hope that it is not Foreman. Omar Epps is a fabulous actor and brings so much to the show. (Remember the two-part episode where he almost died? It’s one of the most intense ever!) I think Foreman is so important to the cast because he wants so much to not be like House, but is like him anyway. However, it concerns me that he has damaged his career this season by falsifying the research results. If Thirteen were to really dump him, would it make him do himself in? I absolutely don’t want it to be him, but who knows what the PTB have in mind…I suppose he could be a vague possibility.

Thirteen / Olivia Wilde: She would be the most obvious, since she not the most popular character and because she has Huntington’s. I could easily see her character wanting to end her life before she began to lose her abilities to function. After all, once a person has seen a parent die slowly with Huntington’s, it must not be a thing they would want to go through themselves. However, I am also aware that Kristin tells us, “It’s not the most likely candidate–not by a longshot.” I think this is a possibility, but not as likely as some of the others.

Kutner / Kal Penn: I think Kutner is one of the more likely candidates for being written out of the show. But we haven’t been given any foreshadowing at all for Kutner. Yes, he lost both of his parents and is alone, but that was years ago and he seems to have adjusted fine since then. I also think that Kal Penn’s special way of adding that “innocent little boy” curiosity to the show is special. He also has wonderful comic timing too, which could be utilized even more in the future. I totally like Kal Penn and Kutner. I hope it’s not Kutner that leaves, but his would be one of the characters that I could see being possibly written out…

Taub / Peter Jacobson: Taub is the most likely choice in my mind. Here are my reasons for thinking that it could be him. For one thing, he is having marital problems. He has cheated on his wife, they can’t agree about whether to have children or not and he left his original choice of specialty, plastic surgery, because of some deep-seated need for something that was missing in his life. He has also been rather grumpy with House off and on this season. I also think that if they have to get rid of a character, his is the most easily removed. He isn’t as critical to the show dynamics as the others. (Sorry, Peter! You’re terrific, but your character hasn’t been developed enough yet…)

From http://www.houseisright.com/2009/03/...-die-on-house/
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Probably Wilson, he is as whacked in the head as House!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Power CUer
    It doesn't sound like this is the optimum time for me to start watching this show.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It doesn't sound like this is the optimum time for me to start watching this show.
    You can catch up on USA network pretty much every night. I just started watching about 3 months ago. The new season hadn't even started yet. Awesome show. YOU would like House. My wife and co workers say I like him because I act like him (he's not a redneck), he's a jerk that will tell you exactly what he thinks. And what he thikns is that everyone else are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Probably Wilson, he is as whacked in the head as House!
    I hope it's not Wilson. The Wilson - House exchanges are the highlights of the show. But I'm afraid you may be right.

Power CUer
    Sounds like something I need to watch from the beginning. I'm still catching up with "Rescue Me".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I kinda think it may be Chase. He was the only character I didn't see in the promo at the end of last nights episode.

Banned
    It cant be any women on the show, you know why? There is no way in hell they are going to show a women as being weak, only White men can be weak, stupid etc. You see it 99% of the time on commercials, TV shows etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    You can catch up on USA network pretty much every night. I just started watching about 3 months ago. The new season hadn't even started yet. Awesome show. YOU would like House. My wife and co workers say I like him because I act like him (he's not a redneck), he's a jerk that will tell you exactly what he thinks. And what he thikns is that everyone else are idiots.
    I've watched so many of the old episodes, I am almost a doctor! I also start to get the symptoms of each patient on the show too! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.