Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sniffer Dogs Offend Muslims 
    POLICE sniffer dogs trained to spot terrorists at railway stations may no longer come into contact with Muslim passengers – after complaints that it is against the suspects’ religion.

A report for the Transport Department has raised the prospect that the animals should only touch passengers’ luggage because it is considered “more acceptable”.

In the Muslim faith, dogs are deemed to be spiritually “unclean”. But banning them from touching passengers would severely restrict their ability to do their job.

Britain is gone. Canada is not far behind.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/50071

UPDATE!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-police.html

Muslims will be searched by sniffer dogs despite religious objections, say police.
    Last edited by nightflight; 06-30-2008 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    UPDATE!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-police.html

Muslims will be searched by sniffer dogs despite religious objections, say police.
    Good! Common sense prevails. No more terrorists hiding behind their religions. If Muslims want to live in Western society, then they are going to have to learn to accept that Westerners don't share their distaste for dogs.

Wwwwwwwwwellllllllllll,,,,,,,, I've been around many muslims who have offended my sniffer. Can I sue?

With the rather aromatic nature of that culture and the canine’s extreme olfactory senses - maybe the doggie’s just getting high off the scent? Again, if people don't like it, the price of fuel, or anything else - they can just stay home.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Good! Common sense prevails. No more terrorists hiding behind their religions. If Muslims want to live in Western society, then they are going to have to learn to accept that Westerners don't share their distaste for dogs.
    Exactly. Guess that explains why some of the Muslim guests that the World Affairs Council here had sent to my house as dinner guests for a "typical American home" didn't exactly care for my greyhounds in the house. :D

At the time I wasn't aware of their distaste for dogs. Well, the one guy had a "taste" for dogs---went into greyt detail at the dinner table of how they ate them. Now that offended me. I have a distaste for dog eaters who bring it up when they're getting a free meal at my house.

Who gives a flying rat's a** if they're offended - they're not special, they have to deal with it just like everyone else! :mad:
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Somewhere in Valhalla Richard The Lion Hearted weeps.

I think I'll start a religion where breathalyzers are verboten. I'd make millions in tithing.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Muzzies don't like sniffer dawgs in the West???

Too. Fucking. Bad.

Banned
    I think that we need a military German Shepard training camp at Gitmo.

If the rag-heads do not like dogs sniffing them at train stations, tell them to walk.