Thread: Tardy Tuesday

1. #1 Tardy Tuesday 
    Sorry so late. Had a very busy day . . . . Didn't get a chance to even breathe until now. :(

TOTD - What famous person - NOW LIVING - would you like to spend some time with - and what would you do?

I was talking with a friend of mine today while at work about some of the famous people he's met in some very unusual ways. When he was in high school he was a caddy at a local golf course and frequently caddied for people like Mario Lemieux and Jack Nicholson. I once spend an entire plane flight coming home from Ireland talking religion and faith with the Celtic Tenors - very nice guys really. I also got to meet Sean Hannity briefly when he came to Pittsburgh on one of his book tours. Another friend of mine - shes an interpreter for the deaf - got a kiss on the cheek from President Bush because it was her birthday. :) So what famous person would you like to meet and what would you spend your time doing?:)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Sorry so late. Had a very busy day . . . . Didn't get a chance to even breathe until now. :(

TOTD - What famous person - NOW LIVING - would you like to spend some time with - and what would you do?

I was talking with a friend of mine today while at work about some of the famous people he's met in some very unusual ways. When he was in high school he was a caddy at a local golf course and frequently caddied for people like Mario Lemieux and Jack Nicholson. I once spend an entire plane flight coming home from Ireland talking religion and faith with the Celtic Tenors - very nice guys really. I also got to meet Sean Hannity briefly when he came to Pittsburgh on one of his book tours. Another friend of mine - shes an interpreter for the deaf - got a kiss on the cheek from President Bush because it was her birthday. :) So what famous person would you like to meet and what would you spend your time doing?:)
    TOTD: Dennis Prager. He's the only "talker' I listen to with any frequency. I would adore being able to discuss the Problem of Evil and the meaning of Judeo-Christianity with this guy. He seems like a genuinely "good" soul. :)

I would love to spend some time with R.C. Sproul chatting about Reformed Theology. It would really make my day if that were to happen.
    “Progress is Providence without God. That is, it is a theory that everything has always
    perpetually gone right by accident. It is a sort of atheistic optimism, based on an
    everlasting coincidence far more miraculous than a miracle.”
    G. K. Chesterton