Thread: Have A Clue what Socialism and Communism means??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    This got moved to "Stupid Liberal tricks" because it is a link to an Op-Ed piece written by some Liberal hack about how mean and wrong it is to call Obama a Socialist.

    Posted by you because you are pissed off that everybody is calling Obama a socialist.

    Seemed like it belonged here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Another thread moved... Glad to see the Admins are objective and impartial.

    O'Reilly thinks the way right-wing ideologues are calling Obama a socialist is stupid. I guess he wouldn't be welcome here either.

    Pity.

    Conservatives who embrace narrow-mindedness and ignorance will not be happy.
    It's not the difference of opinion that is the problem - it's the attitude and the constant resorting to leftist attack pieces. You want us to take you seriously when you quote shit like this???
    Here is a generous hint to my feebleminded right wing friends.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Write this down and keep it next to your bed.

    Socialism refers to a broad set of economic theories of social organization advocating public or state ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods.

    Communism is a socioeconomic structure and political ideology that promotes the establishment of an egalitarian, classless, stateless society based on common ownership and control of the means of production and property in general.

    Socialism = Communism 'lite'

    You also might want to add the term "Progressive" to your list.

    You know... that left wing code word for repackaged socialist, Marxist Bull shat. Their core themes are still class warfare.

    Or better yet, just file it under Collectivist garbage and be done with it.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Hey Hzlnutz?

    Out of curiosity...

    You posted this:
    03-27-09, 09:07 PM #3 (permalink)
    hazlnut
    User
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Last Online: Yesterday 03:31 PM
    Location: Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts: 26
    Thanks: 0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Lean: Centrist
    Gender: Re: Democrats Bid Business Adieu

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    First of all, it's not an article, it's an opinion piece. Important difference.

    It reads like a RP piece, attacks supported by partisan arguments and assumptions.

    You say it outlines the reasons why the agenda will fail. Then the rather large sections you quote contain appeals to ridicule and emotion but no real arguments or 'reasons' as you say.

    That one notion:
    Quote:
    There has always been tension between the Democratic Party and the private sector. That tension is over. With its vote in the House of Representatives to punish corporate bonus payments, the national Democratic Party has disconnected itself entirely from the private sector.

    That's completely baseless. Everyone at that level has connections to the private sector. The measure to tax bonuses is going no where--just placating the populist outrage. Both parties are extremely well funded and influenced by the private sector. What happen to Dodd and Obama getting the biggest contributions from AIG?

    At least you didn't offer an opinion or editorial piece up as facts supporting your position. Ann Coulter's made that practice into an art form.
    Which you used to attack a Rightwing poster here:
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1057974470

    What the hell do you do HERE if not what you tore that guy to shreds for doing THERE?

    And then you bitch because No-ONE will take the stupid Op-Ed piece YOU posted written by some partisan HACK as GOSPEL truth that Obumbler isn't a Socialist.

    And BTW, one of your first posts here:
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...56&postcount=5

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Where do I start... I thought CU was a place conservative thinkers came to discuss how to become relevant and be taken seriously again... it's not about liberal or Al Gore, it's about fact vs. fiction...
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut
    If conservative thinkers want to be taken seriously, we need to be honest in our critical examination of a policy or idea and not just reject something simply because it's supported by Dems.

    When we support bad judgment, incompetence, greed, PR spin, we gain only in the short run--in angry little sound bites at a Palin rally, however when the chickens finally come home, we look like fools standing around scratching our heads wondering where all the WMD's are...
    Is a total frakking joke.

    We really appreciate your scathing condescending efforts to edumicate all us unwashed hillbillies though. We KNOW you have the best interests of Conservatives and Republicans at heart.
    Last edited by asdf2231; 04-02-2009 at 02:36 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    trust the little blue blob to do the research and firmly expose the troll for what it is.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Here is one of hzlnut's Amazon Reviews:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!
    by Michael Moore

    Turn off the tube and get informed., April 14, 2003
    Stupid White Men is the most important work of nonfiction since All the President's Men. How did we all become so complacent? The 2000 election began and ended with major criminal conspiracies, after which we made a little noise, but ultimately did absolutely nothing. And that's just chapter one. Don't consider yourself informed until you've read this book. The negative reviews prove the old saying that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.
    I am pretty much through with this jackass dispensing advice on whats "Good" for Conservatives, thank you very much.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Here is one of hzlnut's Amazon Reviews:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview



    I am pretty much through with this jackass dispensing advice on whats "Good" for Conservatives, thank you very much.
    I thought from the start there was something off - but I was willing to suspend disbelief . . . . my mistake.:mad:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member tacitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Here is one of hzlnut's Amazon Reviews:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    I am pretty much through with this jackass dispensing advice on whats "Good" for Conservatives, thank you very much.
    What do you expect from a socialist that is still pissed off about the 2000 election.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals




    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    O'Reilly thinks the way right-wing ideologues calling Obama a socialist is stupid. I guess he wouldn't be welcome here either.
    The Leprechaun isn't real, he's a wind-bag who hacks for ratings. That's why he failed in Talk Radio, because he's just like Obama; without a Teleprompter telling him what to say he's a Big Dope.

    Oh, and anyone who's actually READ Marx knows Socialism is the catalyst that leads to Communism, after the fall of Capitalism via the Revolution of the Proletariat. It was a crack pot idea from a Far Left Racist Anti-Semite who never worked a damn day in his life. Screw Marx, he was a moron. :mad:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •