Thread: Cloverfield - Suprisingly Good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Wow, Ginger recommended Silent Hill?

Sheesh...
    I had such high hopes for Silent Hill, then I watched it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I had such high hopes for Silent Hill, then I watched it.
    Ouch... It just gets worse and worse. :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I know, I know. This movie is like 6 months old. We went to rent a movie last night and my wife wanted to rent it. I tried to talk her out of it, but I really couldn't come up with anything better to rent (except, "let's watch Rambo again"). I sat down and expected to just bear it for an hour and a half or so. I never wanted to watch this movie, because I still suffer from BWS (Blair Witch Syndrome). The handheld camcorder thing scared me. Then someting happened..... this was a good movie. Once the monster attacked, there was no real lull in the pace. By the time it was over, I wanted more. I think it would be cool to make a sequel, or at least a different point of view of the same night. I noticed other people with camcorders and figure that would be the direction of a new film. All in all, it was a good watch.
    They are making a sequel... but not sure if it's going to be another handheld cam movie.