1. #1 The question that flummoxed the great orator 
    Apparently someone forgot to tell the reported that the magic negro can't talk without his teleprompter. The Great Communicator he is not!:D

article
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    Apparently someone forgot to tell the reported that the magic negro can't talk without his teleprompter. The Great Communicator he is not!:D

article
    I noticed that yesterday on the news. It didn't seem sure of himself, stumbled on words and paused often while speaking in order (I assume) to make sure he didn't say something that would start a World War.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

He stutters and stammers and overloads on the verbal pauses like they were on clearance at Target any time he speaks off the cuff. Didn't the MSM castigate Bush for less?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Love this!

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He stutters and stammers and overloads on the verbal pauses like they were on clearance at Target any time he speaks off the cuff. Didn't the MSM castigate Bush for less?
    Yep. The MSM used to routinely tell us what a dolt Bush was, while extolling the smarts of liberals who can barely string three coherent words together (Teddy Kennedy comes to mind as the least articulate member of the Senate from either party).

Of course, in Obama's defense, it's not like he could tell the truth when the asked about who was to blame for the financial crisis. The honest answer would have been, "Well... Barney Frank and Chris Dodd pretty much did everything within their power to ensure that Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac were looted, and that any regulatory oversight would be stymied. My economic advisor during the campaign, Franklin D. Raines, was only one of many who personally profited from cooking the books, and don't get me started on the sweetheart loans from Countrywide and other institutions that kept congressional Democrats on the various banking committees from doing their jobs. Oh, and did I mention the Community Reinvestment Act and the various pressures put on banks by Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton to make risky loans in the first place? There's lots of blame to go around, but since it's all within my party, I'm going to stand here and stammer like a teleprompter with a bad short in its power supply."
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!