Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post

Oh God more antisemitism from gator.
    Why do you think I have the anti-semetic asshole Gator on ignore...so I don't have to read his material that can be found on Stormfront.com and in the dungeon on the DUmp.
    Last edited by Zathras; 04-07-2009 at 12:49 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

gator
    Now that we have heard from three of the Israeli lovers we may only have one or two more to go. They always come out of the woodwork whenever someone questions the moral clarity of giving money to Israel. It is the same ones every time. They love Israel a whole lot more than America and they are not bashful to say so. They are the traitors to America that I mentioned in an earlier post.

It is really pathetic to see people that are so goddamn stupid as to not care that our support of the Israelis bastards is absolutely the worst foreign policy blunder our country ever made.

However, they don't care as long as the Israelis live well. They don't care that Americans die or that American money is being given to the Israelis bastards at a time when we are running tremendous deficits. They donít care that the Israelis kill our servicemen or that Israelis spies are in our jails. All they care about is that their Israeli buddies live high on the hog. It is important to them. They really like the part where American money is being used to supply weapons to the Israelis so that the Israelis can kill Palestinian women and children.

and we tolerate this racist piece of shit why?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Now that we have heard from three of the Israeli lovers we may only have one or two more to go. They always come out of the woodwork whenever someone questions the moral clarity of giving money to Israel. It is the same ones every time. They love Israel a whole lot more than America and they are not bashful to say so. They are the traitors to America that I mentioned in an earlier post.

It is really pathetic to see people that are so goddamn stupid as to not care that our support of the Israelis bastards is absolutely the worst foreign policy blunder our country ever made.

However, they don't care as long as the Israelis live well. They don't care that Americans die or that American money is being given to the Israelis bastards at a time when we are running tremendous deficits. They donít care that the Israelis kill our servicemen or that Israelis spies are in our jails. All they care about is that their Israeli buddies live high on the hog. It is important to them. They really like the part where American money is being used to supply weapons to the Israelis so that the Israelis can kill Palestinian women and children.
    Hey dick head if the Palestinians would not you know kill Israelis and want to make peace with them there would be no problem but I am not as filled with hate as you and can see both sides of the story.

The Israelis are allies of ours, go look up the meaning of that word. What kind of friends would we be if we left them to the devices of those savages in the ME? I dont think they would leave us alone if we ran away with our taill tucked between our legs like you would want the USA to do. You may be a pussy but I hope those in charge are not.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Hey dick head if the Palestinians would not you know kill Israelis and want to make peace with them there would be no problem but I am not as filled with hate as you and can see both sides of the story.

The Israelis are allies of ours, go look up the meaning of that word. What kind of friends would we be if we left them to the devices of those savages in the ME? I dont think they would leave us alone if we ran away with our taill tucked between our legs like you would want the USA to do. You may be a pussy but I hope those in charge are not.

The Israelis are not our friends and never have been. The relationship is that filthy assholes like you support a pro Israel lobby and the lobby gives money to weak minded politicians and the politicians give money to the goddamn Israelis and the Israelis take the money. We get nothing in return except the bastards help us fight their enemies.

I get really sick and tired of scumbags like you that love to make sure that the goddamn Israelis live well even when it hurts our country.

You are so stupid as to not even understand or care about the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians and you spout the pro Israeli bullshit. Every time there is a discussion about Israel you are one of the first ones to defend the bastards. You donít give a shit about America but you sure love Israel.

The Israelis have always been the aggressors and have killed Palestinian women and children without mercy. I am getting tired of my money being used to buy the weapons that the Israelis use to sustain their brutal apartheid government. You donít give a shit because you donít have any morals.

People like you are the reason our country is involved in the immoral act of supporting Israel. You are a fucking traitor to America and America has suffered greatly because of the stupid foreign policy.

Get the hell out of my country if you love Israel so much. I get tired of hearing your Israel love fest remarks and you denying the crimes of Israel including killing Americans, spying on us, bribing our politicians and killing Palestinian women and children. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

The Israelis have always been the aggressors and have killed Palestinian women and children without mercy. I am getting tired of my money being used to buy the weapons that the Israelis use to sustain their brutal apartheid government. You don’t give a shit because you don’t have any morals.
    BLATANT FUCKING STORMFRONT LIES.

We've booted the other stormfront propagandists - when will this one meet the same fate?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Sonnabend
    1. The US spies on every other nation in the world.

2. There is no Palestine. It does not exist.

3. Israel does not "kill women and children without mercy" and never has.

4. You're getting boring, you know that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    The Israelis are not our friends and never have been. The relationship is that filthy assholes like you support a pro Israel lobby and the lobby gives money to weak minded politicians and the politicians give money to the goddamn Israelis and the Israelis take the money. We get nothing in return except the bastards help us fight their enemies.

I get really sick and tired of scumbags like you that love to make sure that the goddamn Israelis live well even when it hurts our country.

You are so stupid as to not even understand or care about the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians and you spout the pro Israeli bullshit. Every time there is a discussion about Israel you are one of the first ones to defend the bastards. You donít give a shit about America but you sure love Israel.

The Israelis have always been the aggressors and have killed Palestinian women and children without mercy. I am getting tired of my money being used to buy the weapons that the Israelis use to sustain their brutal apartheid government. You donít give a shit because you donít have any morals.

People like you are the reason our country is involved in the immoral act of supporting Israel. You are a fucking traitor to America and America has suffered greatly because of the stupid foreign policy.

Get the hell out of my country if you love Israel so much. I get tired of hearing your Israel love fest remarks and you denying the crimes of Israel including killing Americans, spying on us, bribing our politicians and killing Palestinian women and children. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Hey bag o douche you can love your country and be friends with other ones you know that? how did you reach the age you are now being this fucking stupid? Like sonna said there is no Palestine. I dont "love" Isreal, I am just not a bigot or racist like you. You can thank Israel for taking out Saddams nuke program back in the 80's ah but you dont remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    and we tolerate this racist piece of shit why?
    Because Herr Gator is above the law here and can get away with shit like that. If anyone else did the same thing, they would get shown the door. Herr Gator loves the terrorists more than he does America...see you racist piece of shit, I can say the same thing about you. Like his buddies in Hamas, Hezbola and Iran, Herr Gator wants the state of Israel to ceast to exist in as violent a way as possible. Hell, whenever there is a homicide bombing in Israel, Herr Gator probably throws a party for the murderer. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he believes that the holocaust didn't happen, just like his friend Achmadinijad.
    Last edited by Zathras; 04-07-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    BLATANT FUCKING STORMFRONT LIES.

We've booted the other stormfront propagandists - when will this one meet the same fate?
    Because you're not a moderator and neither am I.