Hybrid View

1. #1 Police: Morgue worker may be behind 'cut-off feet' mystery 
    A Mortuary worker could be behind the discovery of five separate feet on Canadian beaches in recent months.

Five human feet — all detached at the ankle and wearing trainers — have come ashore along a 60-mile stretch of the Georgia Strait, a long gulf between the mainland and the eastern side of Vancouver Island. A sixth foot washed ashore last week has now turned out to be a hoax — a decomposed animal paw placed in a trainer.

Police initially suspected the feet — four of which were all right feet — came from plane crash victims but that has now been discounted. An emerging theory is that they were thrown into the water by a mischievous mortuary worker who would have access to corpses.
    http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/article3846917.ece

A somewhat pedestrian theory I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post

Buuuaaahhhhaaaa!!!:p

Maybe his boss got a great price on ‘people of short stature’ caskets? I mean who ever looks at the feet during a viewing anyway?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Nice police work there, Lou.

Well, of course this is the most popular theory since foot #3 appeared. We readers of the bizarre aren't interested in this type of ordinary speculation; we want serial killers or UFOs if speculation is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Nice police work there, Lou.
    MARGE

Yah. Say, Lou, ya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J2L 4685?

LOU

Yah, that's a good one.

MARGE

Yah.

;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post

Is it Slades book 'Bed Of Nails' that the madmen dump body parts into the ocean off of B.C 's Islands ?These severed feet could be the work of a mad genius intent on perfection and why are they always wearing trainers ? BTW what are 'trainers ,I assume they are what we call sneakers'?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Is it Slades book 'Bed Of Nails' that the madmen dump body parts into the ocean off of B.C 's Islands ?These severed feet could be the work of a mad genius intent on perfection and why are they always wearing trainers ? BTW what are 'trainers ,I assume they are what we call sneakers'?

A trainer: