1. #1 DUmmies' Joe Horn Crying Towel Thread!!! 
    I could give you one of many linkos and post, but I'm on a Wii at my parents house so I can't copy/paste. Therefore, this is where the crying DUmmies posts over the Joe Horn exhonoration will be.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

Here's one:
    lynyrd_skynyrd (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-30-08 08:22 PM
    Original message
    Man shoots, kills two, gets off scott free. This can only happen in Texas
    Advertisements [?]http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/30/burglary.shooting.a...

Joe Horn, 61, shot the two men in November after he saw them crawling out the windows of a neighbor's house in the Houston suburb of Pasadena.

Horn called 911 and told the dispatcher he had a shotgun and was going to kill the men. The dispatcher pleaded with him not to go outside, but Horn confronted the men with a 12-gauge shotgun and shot both in the back.

"The message we're trying to send today is the criminal justice system works," Harris County District Attorney Kenneth Magidson said.

The two Horn suspected of committing burglary, Hernando Riascos Torres, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30, were unemployed illegal immigrants from Colombia. Torres was deported to Colombia in 1999 after a 1994 cocaine-related conviction.

Man takes law into his own hands, law says it's OK. This man ought to be charged and convicted with first degree murder, but there you go.

I'm not at all surprised that the two victims were not white.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3545280

I'm not at all surprised that the two victims were not white
    Me neither, but not in the same way as lynyrd_skynyrd.

Patent Member
    I'm not at all surprised that the two victims were not white
    I'm confused, I didn't see anything about the race of Joe Horn's neighbors...

I'm not at all surprised that the two victims were not white.
    We're not, either.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    We're not, either.
    The neighbor who was robbed was Vietnamese. Joe was well within his rights under Texas Castle Doctrine, 9-41, 9-42, and 9-43.

The two "gentlemen" chose poorly in their career opportunities. Why choose a profession in which you know someone will blow you away ( excluding law enforcement)? Each had numerous convictions, so getting caught and deported was no big deal to them. They were thugs who were part of an organized crime ring in Houston and truly paid for their crimes.