Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JDiddyGalt View Post
    Rather than try to cool the air, why don't they reposition the sensors they use to monitor air temp as many of them are placed over asphalt in cities. The genius' might also try to actually monitor air temp from all places on the globe, instead of only a few participating countries. Hey, do they monitor air temp over the world's oceans? I don't think so. The brilliant 'climate scientists" only monitor about 5 to 10% of the surface of the earth with questionable data collection processes. This is testiment to the public stupification, sorry, I meant education programs in the US. Question the validity of the global warming models at your own risk.
    Better yet, why don't they just leave nature alone and let it take its course before they really screw something up. Tampering with the natural order of things is never a good idea and man isn't a smart enough being to understand all the implication of what he is doing to alter the extremely complex behaviors and inter-relationships of nature

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Better yet, why don't they just leave nature alone and let it take its course before they really screw something up. Tampering with the natural order of things is never a good idea and man isn't a smart enough being to understand all the implication of what he is doing to alter the extremely complex behaviors and inter-relationships of nature
    Because that would indicate that government is not the solution to all possible problems, and that there is something out there that doesn't need man taking care of it. Tearing out the pillars these liberal fools stand on would make the rest of their house of cards collapse.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I think I remember this from the Simpsons. The science advisor isn't named Mr. Burns by any chance?
    Missed this thread before, but that was my initial reaction as well. ;)

I think I remember this from the Simpsons. The science advisor isn't named Mr. Burns by any chance?
    As ever, life imitates art. :D

Do they have any idea what would happen if they did this? It would be similar to this: http://www.weathergraphics.com/wxsim/eclipse.htm