Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 P-Mate: Allowing women to pee freely just like a man 
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Women, you don’t have to be afraid of not having real toilet when p-mate is available you can pee anywhere just like men. This is extremely useful during camping, long hiking, or any other situation where you can’t seem to find restroom but you just desperately need to go.
    P-mate is clean and hygienic urinating device that allow women to pee freely just like a man, standing up. Now women do not have to squat in privacy to pee - just wear P-mate and pee anywhere!

    Good grief!





    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member du freeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    110
    But can they write their name in the snow yet?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    But can they write their name in the snow yet?
    They need the new Swivel nozzle and larger bladders to do that !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    I've used this kind of thing on camping trips or during other outdoorsy activities. It beats the alternative but it's not exactly a problem-free proposition. (Pro-tip: take hand sanitizer with you - take a lot.)

    I'm never in the kinds of situations that would make this an attractive option in civilization.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member tacitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    724
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals




    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I've used this kind of thing on camping trips or during other outdoorsy activities. It beats the alternative but it's not exactly a problem-free proposition. (Pro-tip: take hand sanitizer with you - take a lot.)

    I'm never in the kinds of situations that would make this an attractive option in civilization.

    Every time I've seen articles about products like this, I've always figured they were messy to use.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    you have to wonder about MEN who read the femtalk blog . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you have to wonder about MEN who read the femtalk blog . . . .
    Get a grip girl! I followed a link to provide you with some entertainment :D and then provided the site, I coulda just linked to the blurb I was reading, but I thought you might like to spend some time over there!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Get a grip girl! I followed a link to provide you with some entertainment :D and then provided the site, I coulda just linked to the blurb I was reading, but I thought you might like to spend some time over there!
    I went just to look at the pictures. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •