Thread: Who Dyes Eggs?

Hybrid View

1. #1 Who Dyes Eggs? 
    I do. I have no kids and my relations are getting a little too old for this but I dye them for my own cultural amusement.

Admit it - a dyed Easter egg is just tastier than the conventional type. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I do. I have no kids and my relations are getting a little too old for this but I dye them for my own cultural amusement.

Admit it - a dyed Easter egg is just tastier than the conventional type. ;)
    I tried tie-dying them but that didn't work out so well.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I tried tie-dying them but that didn't work out so well.
    Use an omelet pan and dental floss next time. Seriously.

I do.

I like hard boiled eggs, but it never occurs to me to make them. So Easter is a good excuse.

Plus, they do taste better dyed.

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    I do.

I like hard boiled eggs, but it never occurs to me to make them. So Easter is a good excuse.

Plus, they do taste better dyed.
    They do, don't they? Weird.

I have two baby girls, so we do it.. I love partaking in Christian holidays and giving the finger to this progressive, secular culture we live in... We also honor Jesus Christ on Easter, not just hunt for eggs...

The icing on the cake is that I get my fat ass a beautiful spiral ham.. I've turned every holiday into spiral ham day.. We even replaced turkey on Thanksgiving with spiral ham.. It's delicious!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I have two baby girls, so we do it.. I love partaking in Christian holidays and giving the finger to this progressive, secular culture we live in... We also honor Jesus Christ on Easter, not just hunt for eggs...

The icing on the cake is that I get my fat ass a beautiful spiral ham.. I've turned every holiday into spiral ham day.. We even replaced turkey on Thanksgiving with spiral ham.. It's delicious!!!
    If you're smart and have the freezer space - do what I do: buy big on ham. We don't eat it for Easter but we love it for lunches in July. ;)