1. #1 8-year-old girl's marriage ruled legal 
    8-year-old girl's marriage ruled legal

ONAIZA, Saudi Arabia, April 12 (UPI) -- A Saudi Arabian judge has refused to overturn a ruling that declared the arranged marriage of an 8-year-old girl to a 47-year-old man legal, a relative says.
    The judge, Sheikh Habib Habib, ruled for the second time Saturday in Onaiza that the girl's marriage to a friend of her father's was legal and binding. He said the child wife could file for divorce once she reached puberty, CNN reported.

An unnamed relative of the girl told the broadcaster that Habib, who first refused to annul the marriage last year, reconsidered the case upon the girl's mother's appeal. The mother's attorney, Abdullah Jutaili, said the girl's father arranged the marriage with his "close friend" to pay off a monetary debt.

The relative said the girl's mother, who is divorced from the father, will continue to seek to overturn the marriage. An appeals court in Riyadh will reportedly consider the case again in a hearing set for next month.

Link
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    8-year-old girl's marriage ruled legal

ONAIZA, Saudi Arabia, April 12 (UPI) -- A Saudi Arabian judge has refused to overturn a ruling that declared the arranged marriage of an 8-year-old girl to a 47-year-old man legal, a relative says.
    The judge, Sheikh Habib Habib, ruled for the second time Saturday in Onaiza that the girl's marriage to a friend of her father's was legal and binding. He said the child wife could file for divorce once she reached puberty, CNN reported.

An unnamed relative of the girl told the broadcaster that Habib, who first refused to annul the marriage last year, reconsidered the case upon the girl's mother's appeal. The mother's attorney, Abdullah Jutaili, said the girl's father arranged the marriage with his "close friend" to pay off a monetary debt.

The relative said the girl's mother, who is divorced from the father, will continue to seek to overturn the marriage. An appeals court in Riyadh will reportedly consider the case again in a hearing set for next month.

Link
    Sounds like Mohammud finally married his child bride !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJOWkF9oUzc .

Evidently the legacy of old Mo and little girls for sex is alive and well for Muslims. I wonder what this means for validated Sharia Law for Britain? I wonder what this means for America with all the Mohammedan clamoring for Sharia Law here? I guess that would mean adults and children could have consensual or forced sex merely by saying, "I'm a devout Muslim."
    Theway2k

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theway2k View Post
    Evidently the legacy of old Mo and little girls for sex is alive and well for Muslims. I wonder what this means for validated Sharia Law for Britain? I wonder what this means for America with all the Mohammedan clamoring for Sharia Law here? I guess that would mean adults and children could have consensual or forced sex merely by saying, "I'm a devout Muslim."
    I did not think you could get lower than beheading someone but a middle aged man having sexual relations with an 8 year old girl is sewer rat material. If the POS lived next to me, it would take much restraint on my part to keep from putting him out of his misery.