Thread: "Obama's Ass_Wipe Wesley Clark Insults a Silver Star awarded American Hero!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Wes Clark is a disgrace.

    Retired Gen. H. Hugh Shelton, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says Democratic presidential candidate Wesley Clark has some "integrity and character issues" and won't be getting his vote.
    "I've known Wes for a long time. I will tell you the reason he came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character issues, things that are very near and dear to my heart. I'm not going to say whether I'm a Republican or a Democrat. I'll just say Wes won't get my vote."

    Clark was supreme allied commander of NATO forces during the Clinton-era bombing campaign against Serbia. Shelton relieved him of duty in 2000, several months earlier than Clark expected.
    Another retired four-star general told the Washington Post recently: "There are an awful lot of people who believe Wes will tell anybody what they want to hear and tell somebody the exact opposite five minutes later. The people who have worked closely with him are the least complimentary, because he can be very abrasive, very domineering. And part of what you saw when he was relieved of command was all of the broken glass and broken china within the European alliance and the [U.S.] European Command."
    Shelton on Clark
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Clark's point sucks; that is my point and if you do not think so you are a retard.
    Good stuff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13 So Where's Your Silver Star? 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    I don't make a habit of trolling wingnut sites, but just this once, for this holiday, I'm making an exception.

    Clark didn't mock him. He praised McCain's service in no uncertain terms. All he said was that getting shot down and being a POW is not a qualification for the Presidency. On NPR the next day, Clark made it clear that it speaks well of McCain's character, he called him a hero and conceded that the character part is relevant, but just getting shot down and imprisoned is not, in itself, qualifying.

    But since I'm sure that won't convince you, let's talk about why maybe Wes Clark has some standing to talk about the relevance of McCain's service.

    In February, 1970, Captain Wesley Clark was serving as a company commander with the Big Red One in Vietnam when his unit was ambushed by Viet Cong. Capt. Clark took four AK-47 rounds at the start of the ambush. I'll let his Silver Star commendation fill in the details on what happened next:

    "As the friendly force maneuvered through the treacherous region, it was suddenly subjected to an intense small arms fire from a well-concealed insurgent element. Although painfully wounded in the initial volley, Captain Clark immediately directed his men on a counter-assault of the enemy positions. With complete disregard for his personal safety, Captain Clark remained with his unit until the reactionary force arrived and the situation was well in hand. His courageous initiative and exemplary professionalism significantly contributed to the successful outcome of the engagement. Captain Clark's unquestionable valor in close combat against a hostile force is in keeping with the finest traditions of the military service and reflects great credit upon himself, the 1st Infantry Division, and the United States Army."

    Here's a picture of him in recovery.

    http://www.clark04.com/records/

    Note the casts. You don't get those for flesh wounds, buster, so put away your purple heart Band-Aids. They'd be even more disgraceful than when your kind was sporting them during the '04 GOP convention.

    I realize you guys don't believe that anyone is a war hero unless he's a Republican. We've already cracked the code that you think you guys are the only patriots and all Democrats are a bunch of traitors and you're entitled to belittle the service of any of them, even if your own service to your country consists of nothing more than sitting on your fat ass in your basement, typing away your drivel with your Cheeto-stained fingers.

    But, in the contest on who's most likely to have earned the right to launch attacks on "genuine bona fide Silver Star awarded American heros," as between you and Clark, its really not much of a contest, now, is it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    I am betting you never served or you would know how despised Wes Clark is by the military. My husband was an Army officer for 32 years and had the misfortune of working with Clark. He liked to say
    "You always know Wes is behind you; you just have to figure out whether he's there to kiss ass or stab you in the back.

    McCain certainly has the SIlver Star and much more.And he didn't get them by being a FOB. McCain can't lift his arms over his head. Clark can't get his foot out of his mouth. He is so furious that he missed his political chance - he thought it was his for the asking. He was such a suck up to Hillary till the tides turned. Too bad, Wes, you blew it again. At least this time you didn't almost bring us into a third World War - but I bet you will get relieved of duty again!!

    Clark is brilliant but he has no sense. He was known to be horribly rude to subordinates, enlisted and SPOUSES! He blew up at a friend of mine for being in front of him in a line. He is a jerk.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    eastern shore of virginia
    Posts
    107
    Excellent collection! Nice job.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSteve View Post
    I don't make a habit of trolling wingnut sites, but just this once, for this holiday, I'm making an exception.

    Clark didn't mock him.
    You are full of shit as a Christmas Turkey too; Why did a liberal reporter like Andrea Mitchell state that it was a gaffe and why did Obama distance himself from those remarks? What's your answer wingnut?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You are full of shit as a Christmas Turkey too; Why did a liberal reporter like Andrea Mitchell state that it was a gaffe and why did Obama distance himself from those remarks? What's your answer wingnut?
    Have you noticed how many new Liberal bungholes are on the board?The incoming Guest list is several pages long.It looks like Obamama has taken a leaf from the RonBot big book of stealth and sent every freak in his bag to infest the boards and mouth his praises !They will attempt to redirect any posts critical of the Obama The Maisah and his acolyte Butt_Boy Clark .
    Last edited by megimoo; 07-04-2008 at 11:30 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Have you noticed how many new Liberal bungholes are on the board?The incoming Guest list is several pages long.It looks like Obamama has taken a leaf from the RonBot big book of stealth and sent every freak in his bag to infest the boards and mouth his praises !They will attempt to redirect any posts critical of the Obama The Maisah and his acolyte Butt_Boy Clark .
    When McCain slaughters the Magic Negro, these freaks can not claim the election was stolen even though in some localities the dead are allowed to vote Democratic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    When McCain slaughters the Magic Negro, these freaks can not claim the election was stolen even though in some localities the dead are allowed to vote Democratic.
    The dead,insane,drunks,mules,stray ducks,and any other critters Acorn can hogtie and haul to the polls !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I am betting you never served or you would know how despised Wes Clark is by the military. My husband was an Army officer for 32 years and had the misfortune of working with Clark. He liked to say
    "You always know Wes is behind you; you just have to figure out whether he's there to kiss ass or stab you in the back.

    McCain certainly has the SIlver Star and much more.And he didn't get them by being a FOB. McCain can't lift his arms over his head. Clark can't get his foot out of his mouth. He is so furious that he missed his political chance - he thought it was his for the asking. He was such a suck up to Hillary till the tides turned. Too bad, Wes, you blew it again. At least this time you didn't almost bring us into a third World War - but I bet you will get relieved of duty again!!

    Clark is brilliant but he has no sense. He was known to be horribly rude to subordinates, enlisted and SPOUSES! He blew up at a friend of mine for being in front of him in a line. He is a jerk.
    But does not McCain have these supposed behind the scenes character flaws as well?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •