Thread: "Obama's Ass_Wipe Wesley Clark Insults a Silver Star awarded American Hero!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    No, Clark led men, McCain did not, that is his point, even if he is an idiot.
    They don't have many troops flying with pilots on fighter planes from an Aircraft carrier !

And BTW since when do honorable men speak ill of American fighting men who served their country in time of war and are disabled by the wartime injury's?They call men who besmirch such men 'gutless cowards' where I come from !

McCain's own statements:
    He was held in prison from Oct. 26, 1967 to,March 1973 with a total of three years
    in solitary confinement for what his captors called a "bad attitude."

Mc Cain is far from an idiot as you call him.Bud Day received the medal of honor for his pain and suffering .
    Mc Cain had two broken arms and a broken leg for his pains .So why don't you quit the politics and 'cut him some slack' as an American hero !

When McCain's plane was downed Oct. 26, 1967, he was fished out of Hanoi's Truc Bach lake by a Vietnamese civilian. snip
    "Everything happened very quickly," McCain said. "I broke both my arms and a leg, and I was dragged ashore and I was beaten once I was pulled ashore." snip
    McCain was held until March 1973 at Hoa Lo Prison, which the POWs nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton."
    He said his hardships included beatings, a lack of proper medical treatment for injuries, and a total of three years in solitary confinement for what his captors called a "bad attitude."
    http://www.mishalov.com/Vietnam_McCain.html

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Mc Cain is far from an idiot as you call him.Bud Day received the medal of honor for his pain and suffering.
    I called Clark the idiot.