Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Durham Democratic Party official accused in rituals 
    Durham Democratic Party official accused in rituals

Anne Blythe
    (Raleigh) News & Observer
    Johnson, Craig

DURHAM --Allegations that a local Democratic official and her husband were involved in satanic rituals that included shackling people to beds, caging them and depriving them of food and water have horrified county party leaders.

Joy Johnson, 30, a third vice-chairwoman of the Durham County Democratic Party and vice chairwoman of the Young Democrats, was charged Friday with two counts of aiding and abetting.

Her husband, Joseph Scott Craig, 25, was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree kidnapping and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon for an incident in January and another in May.

The two made an appearance in court Monday morning after spending the weekend in the Durham County jail.

Mark McCullough, an assistant district attorney, urged Judge Nancy Gordon to increase Johnson’s bond to $500,000 from the $270,000 set by a magistrate. “Part of the allegations are that satanic worship is part of this case,” McCullough said.

Gordon kept Johnson’s bond at $270,000. Craig’s bond remained at $500,000. Each was ordered to stay away from the accusers. Craig has been charged with beating a man with a cane and a cable cord and assaulting a woman with a wooden cane and raping her.

McCullough would not release details of the allegations, but he added, “I don’t want to leave the impression this is a widespread thing.”

Jeremy Collins, president of the Durham Young Democrats, has known Johnson for several years. After following the Duke lacrosse case and seeing the phony gang-rape charges dismantled and dismissed, Collins said he would reserve judgment until the facts of this case were revealed.

“If it’s true then it’s extremely unfortunate and a shock to all of us,” Collins said.

During her time as a party official, Johnson was interested in trying to attract more young Democrats and get them involved in the political process, acquaintances say.

Odd recruiting technique, if you ask me. :D

Charlotte Observer

Well okay... This explains a lot about the Obama thing.

They reached out and invoked Satan at a grass roots level. :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    [B]
    Odd recruiting technique, if you ask me. :D

Charlotte Observer
    Dead ones or crazy ones, it makes no difference to Democraps.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Well okay... This explains a lot about the Obama thing.

They reached out and invoked Satan at a grass roots level. :D
    THAT explains the primary!:D

Who raised all that money for you, Obama? Could it be................................
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

noonwitch
    A lot of those satanic allegations are later disproved, so I'd withold judgment until the investigation is complete.

Although, in a criminal profile way, it does make sense. Women are rarely sex offenders on their own, but lots do it in partnership with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    A lot of those satanic allegations are later disproved, so I'd withold judgment until the investigation is complete.

Although, in a criminal profile way, it does make sense. Women are rarely sex offenders on their own, but lots do it in partnership with a man.
    I don't believe any of that "Satanic" nonsense either but the whole thing still sounds pervy. :p

Power CUer
    Sounds like garden-variety S&M to me.

9. #9 Durham Democratic Party official accused in rituals 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Democratic official charged in sex case .
    "Holey Moley take a look at her. What a tough looking female critter !"

DURHAM --A Durham County Democratic Party official was charged Wednesday as an accessory in a sexual assault case that includes allegations that a couple held a man captive in a dog cage.

A prosecutor has said that the case may have involved Satan worship, but a defense attorney for one of the three people charged said it seemed to be consensual sadomasochism gone awry.

Diana Palmer, first vice chairwoman of the Durham County Democratic Party, was jailed Wednesday afternoon on charges of being an accessory after the fact of an assault with a deadly weapon. Investigators say she removed possible evidence from the home of Joy Suzanne Johnson, who had been the party's third vice chairwoman, and her husband, Joseph Scott Craig.

Police say that Johnson, 30, stood by as Craig, 25, beat and caged a man and sexually assaulted a woman in their home. A prosecutor said this week that satanic worship was part of the case.

Since the allegations broke last week, Durham Democrats have been agape. Party leaders used to debating the economy, the Iraq war and other issues of the 2008 elections have been pushed back on their heels.

"The Durham Democratic Party is a volunteer organization," said Kevin Farmer, chairman of the organization. "I'm not a professional. I'm not equipped to deal with this. I bake bread for a living."

A probable cause hearing for the couple is set for Monday in the Durham courthouse. Investigators could be asked to reveal details of their case.

Craig, a dispatcher at Allied Waste Industries, has been charged with second-degree rape, second-degree forcible sexual offense, three counts of second-degree kidnapping and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

http://www.charlotte.com/112/story/696835.html

Joy Johnson, Torture Dem, Iraqi Human Shield and Anti-Israel Activist

Joy Johnson, half the Durham Rape\Torture couple, who participated in caging and abusing a man and woman, is notorious for her role as Vice Chairman of the Durham County Democratic Party and vice chairwoman of the Young Democrats. But she is also a veteran left wing activist who went to Iraq as a human shield with the Iraq Peace Team and an anti-Israel activist who went to Israel with the Israeli Committee against House Demolitions to protest against the demolition of the homes of terrorists.

Joy Johnson and her husband have currently been charged with the rape and torture of a couple, that involved putting them in dog cages, shackling them to beds, assaulting them both physically and sexually and threatening them with a deadly weapon. Supposedly as part of Satanic rituals.

But what is revealed with these arrests is the real face of the sort of people who travel to Iraq and Israel wearing phony masks and dripping bleeding heart rhetoric. Because what is behind the mask is very ugly indeed.

For those who wonder why anti-war liberals like Joy Johnson would have worked so hard to fight for Saddam Hussein's brutal regime which conducted horrifying torture and ethnic cleansing, a peek behind the mask is very revealing. How many of those liberals in truth identified with the torturers? How many like Joy Johnson wanted to be the torturers?

Joy Johnson went to Iraq right before the War to serve as a propaganda dupe for Saddam with the so-called Iraq Peace Team, a part of the so-called "religious left". Except you have to wonder if they were really dupes or if they knew exactly what Saddam was and what they were really defending? Just as the American Communists who defended Stalin knew exactly what was going on and approved of it.

Note the hilarious irony of this Joy Johnson article about her visit to Iraq, as she claims to be a true Christian unlike Bush-- despite really being a Satanist.

I traveled to Iraq with a group called Christian Peacemaker Teams. CPT sends delegations into troubled areas of the world to raise awareness and seek non-violent alternatives to war. I chose to travel with CPT because they promote the true peace that Jesus Christ desires, not President Bush’s ideals of declaring war in the name of Christ.

It's worth remembering every time you hear a lecture from the "Religious Left" on the true ideals of peace, what really stands behind it. And the true face of the Christian Peacemaker Teams is one of bigotry and support for terrorism. This of course is what Joy Johnson really stood for.

I also went to a protest of the General Federation of Iraqi Women on International Women’s Day (this was the same day Women surrounded the White House in Washington, D.C.), where the crowd was yelling anti-Bush, yet I did not feel uncomfortable as many of the Iraqis thanked me for being there.

Yes no doubt Joy Johnson didn't feel uncomfortable, because she hated America just like they did.

On the site an added postscript reads;

Johnson’s individual commitment to peace and justice sets a standard for us all. The political battle against the radical Republican right is worth fighting regardless of the disappointments and frustrations.

Yes, no doubt we can all aspire to the high standard of peace and justice of Joy Johnson, by supporting Saddam Hussein and Hamas and torturing people in dog cages.

Here in 2005 Joy Johnson was at her most nauseating , smearing Israel over the wall meant to keep terrorists out, after her visit to the West Bank.

In October 2005, I traveled to Israel-Palestine with the Israeli Coalition Against House Demolitions (ICAHD-UK). Since my pre-war trip to Iraq, I had become a full-time peace activist, and I sought to learn more about the conflict between Israel and Palestine. I believe this conflict to be the heart of much of the violence in the Middle East.

Our first stop, Bethlehem, was where I first saw the Wall. Upon entry to the city, one is faced with a checkpoint surrounded by armed soldiers and a 10-meter tall concrete wall with writing on it, much like the Berlin Wall. The wall encroach-
    es well into the West Bank and is meant to be twice the size of the 1967 borders.

On and on goes the litany of the usual left wing propaganda. What is ironic is that the Joy Johnson she wants you to see is filled with love and deep concern for all of mankind. The real Joy Johnson was apparently a Satanist who enjoying watching other people be tortured for her pleasure. Mask meet face.

Similarly the left would like us to believe that they're filled with love and concern for mankind. Yet every time they take power, the result is corruption, violence, torture, murder and tyranny. Perhaps because the left is Joy Johnson, putting a smiling mask over a very ugly soul.

The same Joy Johnson who conducted a 24 hour peace vigil at the beginning of the War in Iraq, was the very same Joy Johnson who could derive pleasure from seeing other human beings be tortured. Just as the same Communists who preached a better world, when given a chance let loose rivers of blood across the world. And those are the two faces of the left, the phony sanctimonious lovers of mankind and the torturers and oppressors hidden within who can't wait to break out the dog cages, whips and gulags.

In the Coalition for Peace and Justice, Joy Johnson gave speeches demanding that pressure be brought to bear on Israel to surrender to the terrorists.

Following the award ceremony, Ms Joy Johnson of the Coalition for Peace and Justice gave the featured presentation. Her talk entitled “Reflections from the Holy Land: Obtaining a Just Peace between Israel and Palestine” described her experiences on a trip last year to Israel and Palestine with the Israeli Committee against House Demolitions. She found Palestinians living in dismal conditions particularly those along the boundaries of land occupied by Israelis.

She expressed the opinion that nothing will change until international pressure is brought to bear on Israel to lift the oppressive conditions that it has imposed on the Palestinian people

Yes no doubt Joy Johnson knows a good deal about applying pressure, as her victims can and will testify.

But one can be sure that the same Democratic party which purported to be outraged about Abu Ghaib and the so-called culture of torture will have nothing to say about Joy Johnson and the culture of torture that comes from supporting and promoting evil around the world.

Rapists for peace indeed.