Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Going to the Boston Tea Party... 
    Should have some good pictures for you guys when I get home tonight! I'll get you the pictures the media won't show you.. I hope the speculations aren't right ACORN is going to infiltrate the tea parties and act an ass just to get us labeled right-wing kooks.. I'm taking my camera and will document what I see, so we'll have to wait and see if it remains civil, which I really hope it does..

Hope to see you there...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

just got back from the pittsburgh one, great success. :) some people tried to disrupt it but they were quickly turned away.
    "People should not fear their governments; governments should fear their people."

We had 1500 people in Worcester, MA, and over 2000 at Boston Harbor for the symbolic dumping of the tea into the harbor again... Pictures will follow soon.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

If anyone forgets what a sham the MSM has become, drag out the video clip. You'll remember PDQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3fvNhdoc0

Was in Atlanta tonight. Great crowd!!
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    If anyone forgets what a sham the MSM has become, drag out the video clip. You'll remember PDQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3fvNhdoc0

Was in Atlanta tonight. Great crowd!!
    WOW!!! That is THE most blatant one-sidedness I've ever seen. I wish I could've seen what the crowd did after the camera was shut off!!! If Fox did that there would be cries from coast to coast to have the reporter fired!!!
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    WOW!!! That is THE most blatant one-sidedness I've ever seen. I wish I could've seen what the crowd did after the camera was shut off!!! If Fox did that there would be cries from coast to coast to have the reporter fired!!!
    I suggest everyone (who wants) write CNN and asked for her dismissal. That was not reporting. She had an agenda! Remember her attack on Pres. Bush.. http://newsbusters.org/node/3586

Atlanta was frickin unreal. We left before Hannity. 3 hour drive home, plus the Braves game next door was getting over at about the same time. I bet there was close to 15,000 there when we left, and the were still filing in as we left. I have to download the pictures and I'll start an Atlanta thread later.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by VWkid06 View Post
    just got back from the pittsburgh one, great success. :) some people tried to disrupt it but they were quickly turned away.
    We have such wonderful lefties here in Pittsburgh.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    If Fox did it - their obvious bias would be showing. When the bias of the left is showing - well - that's different!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Check out the picture I took at the Worcester, MA Tea Party! It was a great bunch of people, very peaceful, very energetic, yet the only media to show up to this 1500+ gathering was an AM radio station!

Worcester Tea party