Hybrid View

1. #1 Matt Lauer 'Worried' Government Won't Be Able to Dictate to Business Any More 
    This could be political but if this is how the stupid liberal press is thinking, its the end of the world I tell ya!!!

Another damn moonbat

The announcement that Goldman-Sachs may be able to pay back its bailout loan, sooner rather than later, was met with a grim assessment by NBC's Matt Lauer, on Tuesday's "Today" show as the co-anchor fretted to the Obama administration's Christina Romer: "I'm worried if you think if that's a good thing. Are they doing this because of financial stability or might they be talking about that, simply to get out from under the thumb of the federal government and be allowed to go back to running the business the way they want to run it as opposed to the way the government wants them to run it?"

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

What a tool! He should be more worried about his skinny wife and his shaky marriage.

I'm sure that haznut will be over here any second to tell us all how ballanced and fair Matt is and how we shouldn't see bias in his questions because they are the same thoughst and questions that all fake conservatives and lefties have.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.