Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DUmmies make it so incredibly easy to laugh your ass off at them. My libertarian friends and I are starting to become the "elitists" looking down our noses at the dimmycrats in our unit who fawn over Obama....it's liberating taking their posture and turning it on it's head by proving you're smarter than they are and actually have the Empirical evidence to back it up. :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

The Moonbats don't see that the future is baring down on them because they are forever stuck in the past ( no surprise).

These parties are just the begining of things to come.

UP THE REBELS!!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The Moonbats don't see that the future is baring down on them because they are forever stuck in the past ( no surprise).

These parties are just the begining of things to come.

UP THE REBELS!!!
    As someone pointed out, there seems to be a not so hidden jealousy that their events don't have the same kind of popular turn out from the middle class. I've seen the pics from the far left protests and there appears to be lack of concern for long and short term personal hygene. They don't exactly attract the middle class masses to their events.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    As someone pointed out, there seems to be a not so hidden jealousy that their events don't have the same kind of popular turn out from the middle class. I've seen the pics from the far left protests and there appears to be lack of concern for long and short term personal hygene. They don't exactly attract the middle class masses to their events.

here also wasn't people hiding behind masks, destruction of personal property, no calling for the death of people who disagreed with them, no trust fund babies turned professional protester, no one blasted out of their minds ... and best of all, no one named Will dressed up like the star of a gay rodeo.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

White Power, huh? One of the organizers of our event is black. And another speaker was black and did say "according to the DHS, I'm a white supremist"......LOL.

I say it's a good sign the libs are so nasty, we must be doing something right!

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I guess they have submitted to the dark side of the force. The video shows how shallow and uninformed people like Kieth and Jeanne actually are. I can only speak for myself, I do know what the Boston Tea Party was a reaction to......it was merely one of many acts the Crown under King George III enforced upon the American colonies. I wish Keith would answer a question honestly....That question is, " You state that the Boston Tea Party was an act of defiance against taxation without representation, what do you call the Stimulus package in which the act was voted on without members of Congress even reading the bill? "

The acts conducted by members of Congress (both republican and democrat) in spending future generations into economic slavery will be held accountable.....The Tea Parties of April 15, 2009 were merely the beginning.

The tsunami is building.

How in God's green earth does she know what I do and don't know about American history. I could care less if Obama was purple with red polka dots and green stripes. He is a disgrace to the Constitution and our Founding Fathers. Stop elephant flinging you ignorant liberals. There is only one race, the human race, and we are all made in God's image. Unfortunately many of them prefer to thumb their nose at God and take for granted the common grace He has given them.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

I don't think the tea parties are racist in nature, but I didn't see many dark faces in the coverage of them.
    Most black people I know are happy with the job Obama is doing, so they're probably not very likely to attend a protest against his policies. That doesn't make those who are protesting racist, however.

But you know DUers.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredHome View Post
    How in God's green earth does she know what I do and don't know about American history. I could care less if Obama was purple with red polka dots and green stripes. He is a disgrace to the Constitution and our Founding Fathers. Stop elephant flinging you ignorant liberals. There is only one race, the human race, and we are all made in God's image. Unfortunately many of them prefer to thumb their nose at God and take for granted the common grace He has given them.
    You have to remember with the left - EVERYTHING is about identity politics. EVERYTHING. They see everything through the lenses of race and sexual and sexual orientation. So when they see The right doing something - they automatically assume that because race is the ultimate trump in their deck of cards - that the same MUST MUST MUST hold true for the right. They cannot fathom that identity politics has nothing what ever to do with it - but rather it's a question of values and ideology.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.