Hybrid View

1. #1 Saudi king urges consumers to get used to high oil prices 
    Jul 1 07:26 AM US/Eastern

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, whose nation is the world's number one oil exporter, called on consumer countries to get used to high prices in comments published on Tuesday.

"Consumer countries have to adapt to the prices and the mechanisms of the market," the king said in an interview published by the Kuwaiti daily Al-Siyassah.

"We have nothing to do with the current sharp increase in crude prices," he said reiterating the Saudi position that speculation, rising demand and the taxation of oil products in consumer countries were to blame.

"These countries must reduce their taxes on fuel.. if they want to contribute to easing the burden on ordinary consumers," he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

How bout King AbuDhabi "get used" to a 5.56mm round upside his noggin?

Seriously glad I'm in Iraq right now so I don't gotta see how bad gas prices are getting. Not looking forward to what it might cost when I get back.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    How bout King AbuDhabi "get used" to a 5.56mm round upside his noggin?
    :p (funny shit right there!)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I guess you can't quite call it rape when they sweet talk you and hand you a tube of K-Y before they rodger you...

Simple solution drill here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    Simple solution drill here.
    Yep - simple enough. Where do you want us to put the drill rig at your kid's school?